PL

Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Expensive, worth money

I went through a lot of Luteine to improve my eysight. Managed not vear glasses, I am 58. Large doses of lutein (20-40mg) a day were necessary first couple of years to do so. Last year I am taking two tablets of ocudyne and the eysight is not deteriorating. Believe that 20mg of Luteing plus some ocudyne are the best option.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My husband has taken this product for years and his wet macular degeneration has never progressed according to scans and University of IA Clinic scans. Will continue to buy, but hate that the price has just about doubled recently.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

It's a great supplement for eyes. It helps the eyes withstand visual stress. While taking this supplement, I have no red eyes, no pain or fatigue in my eyes, and I have to use moisturizing eye drops much less often.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My husband has been taking this for a few weeks now. He says that while it doesn't improve his vision, neither is there deterioration. I think that's pretty good. He's an older man.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

first time to buy this product, time to verify, but the supplement list looks good.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

my husband is very happy with this product for eye problems

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

THIS MULTI VITAMINS FOR YOUR EYES. GREAT LOAD OF ESSENTIALS. QUALITY PRODUCT , GOOD COMPANY YOU CAN DEPEND ON

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Have been taking it for several years after reading benefits in prevention magazine. Dont wear eyeglasses and Im 62. No vision problems at all. It improved my father in laws vision and his Optometrist was shocked

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

If you're going to use a multi-vitamin, why not use a quality one. As I am addictive to reading, I like the idea this multi-vitamin is formulated to support the eyes.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022