PL

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

SO thankful for the reviews listed here - they convinced me to try these and they absolutely worked to get rid of the h-pylori issue that blessed me with a bleeding ulcer. The daily searing stomach pain is done and my gut is back to normal. I took 2 morning and 2 at night .

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought this product with the goal of keeping H pylori symptoms at bay. It's 2 weeks since I started using this product but haven't seen any improvement in my symptoms. I know with some people it can take up to a month or 2 to see any significant improvement in their symptoms. So fingers crossed. I take 2 caps (1000mg) in the morning 1hr b4 Brkf and 2 caps in the evening 1hr b4 dinner. I really like the pine smell and is stronger when u open the capsule to see the Pure mastic gum pearls.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like this brand. I feel is it working to eradicate suspected H. Pylori and have had good results with this product. I use two capsules daily before breakfast on an empty stomach. Again I would suggest that you do some reading up on H. Pylori before taking this product. Make sure you need it and don't just purchase/use it on impulse!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The quality is really excellent. Whenever I feel a bit out of whack I take this supplement and it does benefit me and gives me relieve. I do not mind the slight taste to it. The ingredient is pure. I try and make sure that I have this supplement in my cache of must have supplements.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

this is brilliant, I was having terrible GERD problem... taking ppi for almost a year... no real solution. just took mastic for 3 days I already start feeling so much of difference. I can breath now. taking mastic with esophageal guardian at night really works. thanks.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I bought this for an elderly woman who has precancerous signs in her stomach lining. She says she can feel the difference when she takes it vs not.

I have the H.pylori and was looking for something to help my stomach and get rid of it 😩. I took based on reviews and I hope it will heal me quickly. good size easy to swallow and no smell I take it 2 times a day.

9c8c9eec-f125-4ea9-a8a1-954443a143e1