PL

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Excellent supplement

I had tried other Magnesium supplements before, but they had extreme laxative effects that simply weren't tolerable. I decided to try once more with this Nutricology Magnesium Citrate, and happily found that I could take them once or twice daily without such an extreme reaction. I also appreciate that it comes in capsule form, which is easier on the throat than tablets, which are often rough to swallow. I recommend this as a superior product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Many people are lacking magnesium and have sleep and other issues, high quality ingredients help keep a good balance of this mineral for ultimate health. I started taking it a year ago, it helps to relax and rest. Convenient packing and size, easy to swallow. Please like my review if you find it helpful 😸

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

MgO I bought thru iherb was worse than useless. some supplements claim to be chlated but also include MgO in unspecified amounts. Iherb should ensure proper labelling and exclude rocks from the supplements they carry. bioavailability is important or there is misprepresentation which iherb then goes along with silently. This product helped my leg cramps and stifness so it works for me.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am pregnant. And taking 2 capsules 2 hours before sleep. I like it, I am sleeping much better and also its very good is you have constipation.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Excellent for people defficient in magnesium. Did you know one of the signs for magnesium defficiency are chocolate cravings? Our bodies are so smart! Sunflower seeds are also a good source of magnesium. The citrate form of magnesium has a mild laxative effect. This means it's great to take it if you struggle with constipation.

hvostvpolosku
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Excellent quality and ingredients good size Excellent for health and make me sleep tight

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

i take many suplements so its hard to tell the affect but i feel great :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I read magnesium is one of the essential minerals you should take. It’s in a nicer sized capsule so easy to take.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My hormones need this drug. I drink it in the morning. I feel better