PL

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

the taste is very mild, which is pretty nice compared to the number of overly sweet protein powders. also the fact that it is so low in sodium is great since the last protein powder I was using had about 50% of my daily dose of sodium in one drink.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Love the fact that this product dissolves as easily in milk or juice as it does in water. Not bloated feeling afterwards and always have a feeling of energetic go to itability after drinking.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love that is made from rice. I love the large container, so I don't have to reorder as often. I feel it helps me get needed protein and goes with my diet. I feel good using this to help me get my needed protein.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

been using this protein for years in my morning smoothie with no issues - mixes well and tastes great - I was advised that rice was a good protein source without potential issues of soy or whey

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

The price is better here then other web sites! I've been using this for years because it's dairy fee! I love having this protein powder every day! Also iherb delivery followed delivery instructions which is very important so my package doesn't get stolen!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Haven't tried many of these supplements. Three stars may be generous. Wasn't expecting great taste. This is blah and everything you add it to becomes blah. Grainy and absolutely will not dissolve in either hot or cold mixes. But if you need extra protein and sensitive to ingredients of other products, you can live with it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

A good neutral plant based protein powder. The vanilla flavour is quite subtle so you can use it in any combo with other fruits in a smoothie etc. There is a slight fine grittiness to the powder when used in a smoothie, but its very minimal. The shipment arrived very quickly, rather astounding me how fast it got here (I live in New Zealand). The price is excellent for the quantity. Definitely would buy again and I am interested in other iHerb products now that I know how good the service is.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Good quality rice protein Very tasty and healthy Easy to use and great value Very digestible Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Love this protein powder and this is a good price. Great taste. Use it in oatmeal, smoothies, etc.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good product. Easily digested. Would recommend it for any smoothie recipes. I bought vanilla. Not a strong taste but is good with my smoothie.