PL

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Bubbly bath!

I was a little hesitant when I bought this, my son loves bubble baths but has extremely sensitive and eczema prone skin so we needed something that has little to no harsh chemicals and at the same time produced bubbles. This thing produced an amazing amount of bubbles and has no perfumes so it remained gentle on the skin. The bottle size is decent and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My son has eczema but loves bubble baths and this has not irritated his skin. I use it with most baths and it smells good. I like that the bubble bath has essential oils and is gentle and good for sensitive skin. It is not drying out like some bath soaps do. I would purchase again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The scent is gorgeous, the ingredients are high quality, healthy and traditionally good for all kinds of skin ailments including sensitive or dry skin. It's a good size for the price and very very thick so you don't need to use a huge amount; should get 10-15 good portions out if depending on bath size and how much bubbles you like in your tub! I really rate this & will definitely be coming back for more!

Iryna
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

NutriBiotic is one of my favorite brands because of its quality. This gentle Bubble Bath, Non-Soap, especially for dry and sensitive skin, without artificial harmful components, with a light fruity aroma, is really concentrated. I like it!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I've ordered it for several times already. The scent is gentle. Doesn't make too much bubbles, but it's enough. Never made any allergy to my child who is 3 years old. We use it almost every week. The great benefit is that there are no '' bad ingredients''.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

It's nice, the scent it good and not too prominent. The only downside is the I feel I need to use a big amount to really fill my toddler's bath properly. And if your toddler's into long baths and mine is, than you'll need to add some more during the bath... so this will probably last around a month+.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I really like this bubble -bath! Makes a lot of bubbles for a relaxing warm bath. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. Nice scent, good quality.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This bubble bath gets even the most fidgety kids to jump into the tub! Mild enough that sensitive skin is fine and smells good. Highly Recommend!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Use this as my baby soap, gentle and doesn't irritate nor dry. Great fruity smell that I like as well, recommended like for like pls thanks ;-) Great packaging and good size, like for like ;-)

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Feels good on my sensitive skin, nice scent, easy to pour and don't need to use a lot to get enough bubbles, great for the grand children as well, quality ingredients , enough to last for many baths. easy to pour bottle !