PL

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Sep 2, 2021
From Japan! Super high quality!

Amazing coconut oil. High quality. Excellent for cooking or making fried or baked recipes. Also great for moistening hair. Or to remove makeup from your face. Anyway, I use it for everything. Glass container. Great cost benefit. I highly recommend it. If my photos and comments helped you, please click yes.

d94bd3e6-c0aa-4e5e-9bff-a964fb487869
e1a86396-63d6-42e7-a612-cb33bf56cde2
a739d87c-85f8-406c-9254-c2bc29f54466
d48d3b48-6a93-47c2-a4e5-b767381723c5
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Good quality organic product with fragrance smell and light fresh taste, used daily for sauteing and frying vegetables and at time grilling or baking other food. The 14 fl oz package size is ideal and suitable for about over a month's usage of 1 tablespoon per serving. Additional benefit is cholesterol free and with GMO.

6b8a8eed-14ee-4bcf-a03b-ee263d1b6237
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

As part of my daily healthy regimen, my doctor advise me to use coconut oil for frying and cooking. As this is the most safest and healthiest oil in the market that balances out all the toxics into your body. It adds coconut flavour to the food that makes it more tastier. If you’ll order this 1.6L, I advise you to buy the same small container in my photo for easy cooking use.

7335d609-54eb-4dac-8f46-10e662e9923f
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It is so nice that this coconut oil is unrefined, cold-pressed and expelled. Like this it is best to use on the skin to get health benefits and there are no allergic reactions. I use it to moisturize the face, to give nutrition to hair and to cook with it as well. The taste is great. In addition you can eat it or as well clean your teeth with it (cleans the teeth and helps get rid of the germs).

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The product is good, it’s not my first jar of coconut oil. Just want to mention they changed the design of the jar, now it looks with blue colors, at first I got confused, though maybe that’s wrong item, but everything the same. The pictures on site are old, they not match with real product.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022