PL

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Heard many good things about MCT oil so I have bought it to incorporate into my diet. I have just started out adding a teaspoon of MCT oil into my morning coffee. The oil itself is tasteless so I can enjoy my coffee without any additional taste. However I do find some bloating issue for the first few days but is getting better after a week or so, but very obvious I noticed I have more energy and mental clarity so I will keep taking it. I am glad to have tried this Nutiva’s MCT oil, high quality and also worth mentioning about their bottle designed, it has a squeezable nozzle which enable better control of oil amount needed more easier and avoid accidental spillover. Recommend!

6c6c9776-7a8b-4bd0-bf64-ba35ff094c96
acf9b6ac-0155-41c5-b1ea-72d2938c7fa2
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I use this oil in my morning coffee. When I want to be in ketosis, this oil really does the trick. I usually do a 6-8 hour eating window, and a TBS of this oil mixed into my coffee in the morning makes me feel energized and focused straight through my 16-18 hour fast. And I don’t feel too hungry, which is a really nice bonus! This oil has no flavor, but I do feel like it adds a creaminess to my coffee. If you’re not used to MCT oil, maybe start off with less because it can kind of Jack you up (in a good way I think!).

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Nutiva, Organic Mct is nicely pack. There no spills in the box and wrapped with plastic and it is also sealed. I used it for my bulletproof coffee. This is also good for keto diet. The taste is much manageable compared to a regular coconut oil. I just a need a spoon full mix with black coffee and it is good to keep you full in the morning. It also helps speed up your metabolism.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Have used a bit of it so far, the quality is good. I don't know if my body is fully adapted for ketosis so it sometimes feels like it upsets my stomach a bit but I'll be using it more to notice any changes. There is no taste as it's flavorless and you can add it to any dish, just don't use this oil for cooking, despite what it says on the bottle. MCT oil shouldn't be cooked. You can mix this in with your intra-workout mix or BCAA or have it before/after workout, personally I don't take it before workout as it upsets my stomach. Hopefully it will work well with your diet and increase your metabolism and energy levels!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

After searching and trying several MCT oils this is a keeper! There is no taste and I have put in my coffee, my teas even in my salads! I definitely feel the boost when using this product. I will definitely order again!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very light taste which is great for my coffee. Be careful when you squirt as it may shoot out suddenly and cause a minor splash in the beverage.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I’m so pleasantly surprised by this product. I take 1 tbsp per day in my morning coffee(although the bottle recommends 1-3 tbsp per day) and it definitely gives me more energy and doesn’t make you feel hungry.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

As always, Nutiva means quality. First time I bought Nutiva's MCT oil. When you take it on its own, it feels light and creamy. Please note that I did that for the sake of taste testing. In reality, we prefer adding it to food. More pleasant to eat MCT oil this way. If you take too much straight off the bottle, it may upset your stomach and cause diarrhea-like symptoms. Because it is actually a fractionated coconut oil, you can use it as a carrier oil for essential oil. We use MCT oil to dilute virgin or refined coconut oil for use on skin. This way the mixed oil has more antimicrobial properties against harmful germs but yet feels light on skin. We sometimes put it directly on skin. It doesn't smell anything, unlike some MCT oil that has an odd chemical smell. It'd be more desirable if Nutiva uses a glass bottle.

e74be912-1635-4a12-b087-a44d55c041ba
Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I give MCT oil to help my child poop. I’m not sure if it works since I give additional supplements to help her go. Make sure you start with a small dose of MCT oil. Slowly increase the dose. If you take too much you’ll get an upset stomach. I tried it for myself with just 1tsp and my stomach was hurting. The next day I tried 1/2tsp and the symptoms were less than the day before.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Love this! It helps a lot in my mental awareness and general energy. The only down side to this is the design of the bottle, it tends to leak from the side even when you pour carefully. But the quality is great and I will buy it again! I have tried another brand of MCT oil which is also organic, Keto and non GMO, but the quality is significantly different. This product from Nutiva really does its work - So i highly recommended it!