PL

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Прекрасно!

They say, that there are three oils, that are safe for frying: avocado, ghee and coconut. This oil is organic and therefore is of the highest quality and beneficial for health. It has neither taste nor smell, but You can use it in every dish. If You find my opinion useful, please, support it with Your like:)

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This tastes amazing with food. I also use it for my hair it gives it more health. the packaging is great and the quality is amazing. this ingredient is wonderful for food and even hair. I noticed improvement in the health of my hair after using it

6b914b2e-394a-4bb5-bb0b-31e619b58a4b
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great quality. Healthy ingredients definitely. Taste okay . I use it to avoid alzheimer . Size is enough for a month spoon a day . Good package. It benefits the memory the skin hair even . Good composition. My recipe is one spoon a day . Diet or without it’s good to include it

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love using coconut oil in my plant-based baking because it gives that moistness to the cake. Particularly chose refined coconut oil as it extracts all the coconut flavour from the oil, so I can add it into vanilla/ chocolate flavoured baked goods without having the strong coconut flavour. Very high in quality and perfect substitute for melted butter. Very mild taste of coconut but will not affect the final product of your baked goods!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love Nutiva products. They are always such quality and good for any recipe or diet you might need it for. The ingredients are so pure and the taste is wonderful. This package is just the right size - easy to reach into and use but not so large that you need to worry about it going bad before you use it. I can't recommend the benefits of coconut oil highly enough!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product

e84ee3bc-f867-4156-9d8b-b2b37a7ac74d
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I prefer using organic products and ingredients whenever possible. I purchased this jar as it was for use while on vacation and the right package size for travel. Coconut oil is so beneficial. I use it daily!

Great product for cooking but I also use it for oil pulling. The quality is good, smells like it should. There are so many ways you can use coconut oil!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I was looking specifically for refined coconut oil since my vegetarian recipes require the use of it. the quality is great, and no coconut taste. it has a good size package .

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this as a regular cooking oil. It's very heat tolerant, melts smoothly, and has a neutral taste. I also use some to remove eye makeup and to moisturize dry skin. It never has any off flavors or scents like some oils.