PL

DianeJapan
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This seems to be good quality coconut oil. I use it for baking granola bars and for making granola. For granola, I mix 1/4 cup of coconut oil with 1/4 cup honey, then add 2 cups of oats, and 2 or 3 cups combined of mixed nuts, ground flaxseed, sunflower seeds, etc. Then bake at 160 C for about 45 minutes. This has been my breakfast for years.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Bought it for my 70-year-old parents to replace the vegetable oil they are using. Mum loves the scent and the ease of cleaning the plates afterwards. She prefers saturated fat over the unsaturated ones. They felt differently after putting it in their diet. I never regret buying this.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Good quality, no coconut taste so it’s great for cooking. Size and package are good and value for money. I use it for both cooking and salad. The composition of Coconut oil is MCFA which digest quickly, they don’t circulate in the bloodstream. They produce energy but not fat.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love using coconut oil, and do so in many ways. It does amazing things for skin, including firming up crepey, wrinkles! It's great for cleaning the mouth, teeth & gums, in some cases it can be used homeopathically in place of harsh anti-inflammatory drugs such as prednisone due to it's anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal & anti-viral properties, burns calories and more. I love to use it when baking and cooking. It makes delicious icecream and whipped cream... a truly wonderful alternative to dairy.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This is the best coconut oil I've used so far for my health. It has no real flavor so it's plain and goes with pretty much anything that calls for oil. I've used it in my medicinal infusions and it works great. It works great in my salve recipes too.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great value for money, the product is excellent. I love that the smell is very neutral, so this oil goes well when baking and cooking. My family do not like the smell of coconut.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Absolutely delicious, i use it in cooking, i even put a tablespoon in my dog's kibble and he loves it too! The price is amazing. A wonderful product for the entire family!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am allergic to dairy, so I use this instead on my baked potato and to fry food. It works great. I think it tastes good.