PL

Antonio
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Excellent Keto Simple Sugar

This is my 4th purchase and love the quality. I add this to my own home made sodas and only a little goes a long way. Works well with hot beverages and foods. If you're looking for a very low carb / keto simple sugar, then this product is for you

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I use this to make a finger gelatin snack. (Like finger jello, but sugar free) it’s a staple in my house for our low carb lifestyle. It’s good quality and good price from this seller!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

prefer this stevia simple syrup over monk fruit syrup or any other so called natural sweetners w/ others additives. I think this tastes the best esp to sweeten liquids & sauces.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

When my favorite alternative sweetener became unavailable I tried the NuNaturals Simple Syrup. It turned out to be an excellent substitute with a more affordable price. I use it in tea, smoothies, homemade salad dressing. It's helping me to say no to sugar!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I basically use this on my early morning coffee. I put 1.5 to 2 tsp per cup and that meets my sweetness level. But at some point, I can feel a little bit of bitter after taste so I can't say it really mimics the sweetness of sugar. But it's good enough than table sugar.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have to use like 15 or 18 drops for my cup of coffee (to make it taste like 2 spoons of sugar) its not very concentrate that´s why it´s cheap.

michele-stl
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

i use this in coffee and tea, and in plain seltzer. adding a bit of vanilla extract or stevia makes it taste even better. i like how it doesn't require refrigeration.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

NuNaturals is a really good brand, but man, to me they got this one wrong. Chemical aftertaste is strong. I bought this for my bar so I could substitute a sugar simply syrup and this stuff broke my cocktail. I suggest sticking with their clear stevia, which is already syrupy enough because of its "no aftertaste" glycerin additive.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It taste good, and very healthy! Definitely want to buy it again.