PL

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
很好!

My mum asked for a hand cream for her dry hands in cold weather. I've used a French 20% shea butter hand cream years ago, which was the best. I bought this one for her to try and see if it's rich enough to moist her hands and nails.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This hand cream is super value for money, size and packaging is good. Having frankincense and shea butter as part of it composition make it even more attractive. The hand cream has a shea butter smell which is subtle, cream is thick and creamy but not greasy which feels great on the skin. Use it as a everyday hand cream.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This cream is a must, especially if you like a good perfume, the smell is amazing, also it has a big package so I find it very economical while using, also it is very helpful while hydrating your hands during wintertime. Please don’t forget to like this review if you find this information useful Thank you

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

usually i order cream for my mom as i'm not using creams (at least for now) but my mom she is hand creams freak))) she tried a lot of different creams, oils, candles for hands but this one she loved the most. so i can recommend it for 100%

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It smells nice like a hotel room or detergent, but I wish it was made with only essential oils…. On the ingredients section at iHerb, it says the fragrance consists of essential oils, but on the actual package, it only says fragrance, so I guess synthetic fragrance might be used. The texture is ever so slightly on the thicker side for hand cream I think, so this would be more suitable for colder season. I think it’d be more convenient if the bottle was a little smaller so I can put it in a small purse.

12753516-ff77-4d9c-926e-f483b8d2f858
2e637dbc-fdb8-43b3-8856-d60971f80c2a
924606d9-070f-41d5-9a4c-c794ce080ed5
ba7d4078-4b10-42c1-a62a-da800eb72558
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Cant live without this hand cream! In the winter when hands are extra dry, it's amazing. I love the smell too, its absorbs fast & doesn't feel too greasy and I use it before bed. For a super-moisturizer it is pretty light.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

love the thick texture and faint baby-powder scent of the hand cream. suitable for very dry skin and it absorbs quick, leaving a thin layer on the applied area. does not leave fingerprint marks on the phone even after applying.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The scent is amazing. Its neutral and soothing. My hands are so smooth. I've been using this as part of my nightly routine. Highly recommend

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

BEST HAND CREAM EVER! i love ordering & reordering this, in twos preferably. fast absorbing and immediately moisturizes your hands. also, a little goes a long way.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It has thick texture and light pleasant scent. I use it every time after washing my hands. It really helps keeping hand skin soft and healthy.