PL

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is by far my most favourite hand cream! Not only are the ingredients really high quality and natural but there is no greasiness at all and leaves my hands supple and soft. Notice it helps my skin to heal faster and better resistance to sun burns. I love the smell, it is not overpowering at all. Love it and will be reordering this lovely lotion that cares so well for my hands!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I just received and was eager to try. The smell is so relaxing idk how to explain it 😍 My hands feels so much softer after one use… it has a very thick consistency so a little goes along way. But the thing i loved the most is that my hand doesn’t feel greasy or has a weird texture which is what i was looking for! 🥲👏🏻 Size is great for the price its will last for weeks. I’ll definitely try other hand creams by this brand 👏🏻

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I love the smell of this hand cream althought I can't quite tell you what it is, but it's relaxing and not overbearing. The package and the size are great, easy to use, and you don't need to much to hydrate your hands. It's the best hand cream I have ever used, your hands will be soft thanks to the organic ingredients.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Smells lovely, like all other products of this brand. I tried few of them. I apply this hand cream before I go to sleep. It soothing! I really recommend.

78072cb1-4cdc-47ae-904d-2a5802f41729
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have trayed almost every Nubian Heritage hand cream. If talking about benefits I haven't noticed big difference between them. Except a smell. However this Goat's milk and Chai isn't so hydrating as others. I don't know, maybe my hand skin change, but there isn't enough effect for me now. But I like smell of this one the most.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My mum has dry hands in winters, especially after washing dishes. I bought this for her to see if it change anything on her hands. I hope it does.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great scent and coverage. Goes on smoothly and soaks in pretty well without leaving a greasy film. I have always loved goat milk products and their qualities because they seem to soothe and heal really well.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This hand cream are the best the smell is not annoying , u can use it every where and every time so comfy smell and good texture number one for me

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought 3 of these hand creams from Nubian heritage and all 3 that I bought smell great, feels great, and work to mosturize my hands and have me very interested in buying the body lotions to match.