PL

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Excellent Form of D3 and K2

This oral spray of vitamins D3 and K2 are much better absorbed than pills. I use this product to help me with bone health and immune system function. The taste is delightful and the ingredients are top quality. I love the spray because I can adjust the dosage to my specific needs and it's one less capsule to swallow.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

We use this Liposomal spray 7 no sun month per year. Both adults and kids use the same dosage, it has a nice orange taste and high absorption too. A very effective one - I make blood tests and see the difference it makes, and my Vitamin D level increases. Important for the immunity system, Comfy sie and package -we take it with us when we travel.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I like that this spray is better absorbed than the pills. The ingredients are good, but I am not that satisfied with the soy. It would be better without it. Also the taste is a bit sweet. The size of the bottle is great and it fits perfectly in my bag. Looking forward to the results.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I like that t is sublingual and thus better absorbed by the body. Still difficult to gauge its effectiveness, since I am taking in combination with the doctor's prescribed type of 25.000 UI vials, which I take every fortnight. From this bottle I am taking 1 spray every night after dinner.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This si the best form of D3 and K2 I take. When it was out of stock, I used others but this is much more convenient. All you need is one spray under the tongue. You will not get too much that way and it tastes good.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

easiest and best way to consume Vit D and ability to hold in ones mouth for a short spell ensures better absorption through bypassing the digestive system .

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

One of the best formulas at the market. Very good taste and absorbs really good. It is very difficult to find vitamin D3+K2 in spray.