PL

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Great for sleep

I have sleeping problems and generalized anxiety. I tried it in a cup of tea before sleep and I fell asleep in 10 minutes! Usually takes me like an hour. This is the first time I try liquid valerian and although you can’t really taste it I hate the smell. But it works!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The order arrived quickly & very well packed. I needed this specifically in liquid form to administer 2 drops nightly to my dog. It controls his epilepsy so well that he hasn't had a seizure in 10 months. The best we could do before that was bi-monthly for 3 years. This has turned out to be a godsend, albeit a smelly one.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like the quality of this product. It really helps me to sleep with just a pipette in my evening tea. It does have a particular taste and smell which takes some getting used to, but since it works well I do not mind it. Conveniently packaged with an integrated pipette.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This high-quality product, taken right as I'm winding down for the night, helps me to achieve a sound and good night's sleep. I'm in my late twenties and suffer from anxiety. But this product truly does help and the effects are fairly immediate. It has a taste similar to sweet pea (in my opinion) which is pleasant as far as tinctures go. What can I say, I love to sleep, and this helps quite a bit.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Product come quickly , have used Now Foods valerian root for 5+ years with great results. I slept better and filling better. Anyway, it seems to do just what you’d expect from this herb, and the drops, if held under the tongue for a minute or so work within 15 minutes for me. Overall great product! As far as taste- valerian root has specific taste of it’s own. To respond to some reviews about sweetness of the product- read the label! The product contains glycerin- it’s sweet naturally, so nobody lied about “hidden ingredient as sugar”, there is NO sugar.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have anxiety with a touch of insomnia which is a terrible combination. Taken at night this gives me a better sleep and helps me fall asleep faster. I take it with a melatonin. We all know valerian stinks like dirty socks but this is easy to get used to. I'm not sure how they've sweetened it but it doesn't give me a nasty artificial taste, which is fab. I love it. Would 100% keep buying it.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I take this with my night tulsi tea before bed. My mom introduced me to Valerian root as I am a high anxiety kind of person. Really helps me have a good sleep. taste is a little weird but nothing honey can't mask. Def recommend for those nights your mind wants to keep racing.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

i bought this fas it helps to keep calm. I have taken it the only thing is when you take valerian root make sure you drink Lots of water if not you will get heartburn. Its a good product i have given it to my dogs as well when the fireworks go off as one dog would get panic attacks and it helped to calm him

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Love these drops. Good quality. Using them almost every night. These drops help me to fall asleep after a long day. Like and highly recommend this herbal remedy. I wish the bottle was bigger.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great formula to put you to sleep. I had to used little more than recommended to get too sleep, but it works very well for me.