PL

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
My battle against hypothyroidism

I have been monitoring my thyroid for the past 18 years and trying to keep it under control, but lately I have felt that something has gone wrong. Because hormones adversely affect my skin and weight, I gave up on drinking them. Instead, I began taking natural thyroid supplements. My experience with this composition was good, and I can tell you that it controls your mood and diet well. In just one month, I lost nearly 11 pounds despite not restricting my diet much. I will definitely continue taking it for another month and visit my doctor. That is for sure worth it.

abeb33ad-4ec6-42f2-81b9-52c29dcddc30
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The quality of this brand is very good. The ingredients are quite complete according to the needs of the thyroid. Contains Iodine, Selenium.... Ashwagandha, a plant that has been scientifically proven to activate thyroid hormone; that is, convert T4 to free T3. the size is about 2cm. Shipping is very fast. usually in 5 days I already have the product at home. please give me like my comment to continue contributing more comments to the products!

74f8f210-d830-49a2-b9bd-458ae4051f88
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I wasn't sure if this would work for me because I have benign cysts and nodules on my thyroid that result in my thyroid being very enlarged, a lot of swelling, difficulty swallowing, and feeling like I'm wearing a tight necklace. The doctor said he is willing to take my thyroid out, but I thought I would do what I can first. This product has worked miracles for me!! My neck swelling - as well as the swelling throughout my body, has reduced significantly, and I see my thyroid steadily decreasing in size! I no longer have any of the troubles I was having before, the changes began to happen quit quickly, and I continue to see daily improvements!! If you're dealing with thyroid issues similar to mine, - I highly recommend giving Thyroid Energy a try before having surgery! PLUS - bonus, - I also DO have more energy and an overall better mood! I'm looking forward to my next ultrasound to see if what I'm seeing on the outside of my body, will be reflected on the inside! :)

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Really exactly like what it's claim, ENERGY ! I really truly appreciate iHerb to allow us to have great access and buy all the great products. I need this for my hectic daily work life. I feel like I am 20 years younger now after consume Thyroid energy, yes, great boost of energy. Thanks you iHerb and NOW

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a pretty great supplement, with quality ingredients. I noticed an improvement in my energy levels after taking it, and I like that there's an effect even without taking it every day. It definitely had the benefit of alleviating my fatigue! Came well packaged too, which I appreciate.

Posted on May 2, 2022

NOW Thyroid Energy is such a vital product. I have successfully used it to help my husband (who is in his late 40s) avoid Hypoparathyroidism and high blood pressure (when taken daily with Calm Magnesium). Now, I have my mother (who is in her 70s) on it as well due to a lump on her thyroid. She is under the care of a doctor who is monitoring her success rate. NOW brand is a quality you can trust at an affordable and fair price.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Definitely works in the energy department. If you have heart issues, or are overly energetic, I would take with extreme caution, as I did have a jittery overload, a little unsteady. Adjusted the time I took the recommended dosage (1 in the morning, 1 before bed), and everything leveled out. So far my blood work shows an improvement in low thyroid numbers. Worth a try.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

NOW Foods Thyroid Energy gave me a very noticeable improvement and boost to my energy levels, I highly recommend this supplement. It is of great benefit for someone of my age (63). Ashwagandha is included as an additional ingredient in it's composition, I think I'll try buying some of that to include in my diet.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I used to buy the supplements in this separately. it is nice to buy one product with everything in it already. It is much cheaper that way. Fast delivery and good price. I am sure I will have to take them for a few months though to see a difference in my hypothyroidism.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This works brilliantly for me! Diagnosed with low thyroid as a teenager and have looked for a supplement for years as I didn't want Synthroid. My metabolism has raised to the point that I have lost 4 sizes without any effort in less than 2 years. Better energy,endurance and emotional equanimity. I think Now is one of the best value supplement companies out there and I love that it is still family owned.