PL

Posted on May 30, 2022

Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) is an annual plant in the caltrop family with small woody fruit having long sharp and strong spines. Both the root and fruit of the plant have been used medicinally in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine for their phytochemical and pharmacological activities. I use it because Tribulus terrestris has been considered as a potential stimulator of testosterone production, which has been related with steroidal saponins prevailing in this plant. Now Foods - good brand to start with Tribulus.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

As a lady I have been taking tribulus by nowfoods to maintain healthy testosterone levels and it has only ever benefited me and my performance in the gym + bedroom. Told my partner it would make him a bit more excited… he couldn’t resist giving it a crack!! I won’t be going into further detail…. Just know that it’s a great product

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Wow nice product, this is one of the best brand l found out, this is the first one am buying and l have already started getting the good result from it really. The quality and the ingredients in this product is very good, lt is really helps as a natural, it has helped my husband to balance his testosterone, the supplement is tasteless and the and a lot of benefits, Although, it is not for all ages only for adults and the package came very fast. Thank you...

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Good product for a good price! It is much cheaper than the same in Ukraine, and also I can be sure in a quality of product

e5936509-4daf-4650-ba92-3df1be0f1b30
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Tribulus at 500 mg per day helps to keep my womanly testonerone up to give me energy in my post menopause years, without increasing chin hair growth.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This is a great product. It helps to keep my testosterone levels in balance. For some time now it has been part of my daily supplements list.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My eyesight has been getting worse as I age so I need all the help I can. I’ve added this supplement to my diet. With eye drops and this supplement I feel like I don’t have to be concerned of my eye health getting worse.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Have used myriad Now® products, over the years (for decades). Never had an unfavorable experience with any of them. I believe Now® to be a quality brand, and I plan to continue to use Now® products, indefinitely.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

Tribulus is a natural estrogen blocker Tribulus works by blocking the aromatase enzyme, an enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen. By blocking aromatase, this naturally boosts the production of testosterone naturally. No additional synthetic estrogen blockers have been added to this all-natural formulation Many studies have shown that Tribulus is a natural estrogen blocker that helps increase testosterone production