PL

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Highly recommended! I have been taking this product for a couple of months. Compared with the other brand, this brand offers lower calories and higher protein. The quality is good! Good taste! I lost 3 kgs after adding to my daily diet plan with the workout. The size and package are convenient. It really benefits me! Now, I have a better lifestyle.

44211f06-4c15-4d8d-ab50-12f092acd7e3
64dceb64-2021-40cb-a719-a6db4f8399e6
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My first order on this product and reordering again. I am very impressed by how easy the powder can be mixed in water or anything. And the taste is quite pleasantly natural and smooth. Also each serving only needs 1/3 cup as compared to others at least one cup. I do wish a measuring cup is provided

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

actually good for adding to smoothies because it improves the thickness of the liquid but personally i dont like its taste just by itself, i cant drink it mixed with water and milk because it tastes so meh. but love the ingredients and the fact that its low in calories and also plant based. good quality and good packaging

Posted on May 19, 2022

I’ve purchased the smaller tub just to try it out as I always had stomach issues after trying other brands. This one surprisingly did nothing to my stomach so I’m very happy with that. Wish there is a 2.5kg version for this. The protein mixes very well and the taste is good.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The quality is high. I use it in my smoothies after I workout so I can get my protein in. I need protein in my life and this mix is perfect yo do so. The taste is good dince ut doesn’t take away from my smoothies. It’s perfect to add protein to your diet.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The is the protein powder I have been searching for! If protein powder is a soulmate then this is mine. It makes me so very happy.. I have always seen it but never ordered it before because it seemed too "plain jane", nothing fancy, nothing extra but that is EXACTLY what makes it so perfect. It has no added sweeteners or weird ingredients that I do not want or need. It is completely soy-based, which I LOVE. Other soy protein powders that I liked in the past are now mixed with other protein sources that I do not want. This tastes great to me, since I love all things soy, tofu, tempeh etc., and mixes so well, It is a fluffy and light powder. 20 grams of protein, ZERO carbs too if that is a concern. I blend with frozen banana and coconut milk (not watery refrigerated carton stuff, the creamy canned kind) and sometimes add a touch of maple syrup, yum!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have ordered this quality soy protein isolate many times from iHerb. The product ingredients are very pure, and highly absorbable. A great benefit of soy protein is that it contains isoflavones. These are plant estrogen that help balance your estrogen levels- in both females and males. The price is also excellent here. I personally mix this 50/50 with a whey protein isolate. That seems to be more healthy, and too much Whey protein can be harmful o the kidneys. Soy protein is not damaging to the kidneys.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love this powder and had been consuming it for a long while now. I put it in a fruit smoothie. As long as I don't put too much, say 20gr of powder per one large fruit, I hardly notice any taste or texture change. And the protein percentage is very high, one of the highest I've seen in such powders.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.