PL

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Switched from tablet forms to this

I was taking l glutamine in tablet form for a good while and noticed a huge change in my gut health, perfect if u have a leaky gut or looking to positively impact your gut health. Studies have shown taking L-Glutamine powder had a better absorption rate than taking multiple capsules each day. Adding l glutamine can positively impact your immune health as it helps keep the connections in the intestines strong.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I try to keep using l-glutamine as a part of my diet since it’s very beneficial to gut health. This is the second time I purchase this supplement and I’m obsessed with the quality! The taste doesn’t really bother me and the size is pretty convenient.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have been advised by my holistic doctor to take a somewhat larger amount of L-glutamine each day and this product by Now is the ideal solution for me. It is priced very fairly and it contains a full pound of the substance. It is said to improve digestion and is claimed to be an effective support in building a stronger immune system. Taking it over a longer period of time apparently produces no side effects. I am happy with it.

The role of L-glutamine in the gut is diverse. Perhaps the most important, glutamine can be digested directly by the gut. For those of you concerned with leaky gut, it plays an important role in restoring/maintaining gut function. Furthermore glutamine is the precursor to glutathione which is the master enzyme which regenerates all of your stress enzymes. About 3 gm of glutamine daily. I prefer to dissolve in about 2 cups of water and I take it to bed with me . When I wake up in the middle of the night that's when I'll drink it all. It is best taken on an empty stomach. When my stomach was at its worst, I would often just double up on this dose of glutamine. However, don't do this regularly. Glutamine is involved in the production of GABA and changing your GABA levels can alter your mood. I did notice a lessening in the pain the very next day when I doubled up on the glutamine.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is the first L-Glutamine powder I ever used and I still find it to be highly effective. I use it for brain health since it penetrates the blood-brain barrier and I use it for muscle (post-workout) health too. I wish this were a much bigger jar. And it's pretty scandalous that it only comes half full. In that regard there are MUCH BETTER deals out there for L-Glutamine powder. I have tried tons and I find they are pretty much all the same. I use this at least five days a week in vegetable juice and it has no taste. I also find though that some L-Glutamine powders have a bad smell and I have never had that issue with this one.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is not only for sports, it support everyone who has allergies and also helps in a great deal any ill situation giving an excellent immune boost to our body.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great value and easily dissolves in water. Always take this on an empty stomach or you are wasting your time. I take at night after working out that day to keep my body from breaking down muscle to obtain glutamine. You are actually maintaining and/or adding muscle by not letting your body break it down.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Now foods is a trusted brand of mine. I use glutamine regularly and this one is great as it diselves well..taste is neutral and typical for glutamine...love the product

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Glutamine is great for healing leaky gut... Everyone has some leaky gut.. My doctor recommended L-Glutamine years ago and I found this brand on IHerb with a great price so switched over and very happy that I did.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits