PL

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
It works + lovely subtle lavender scent 💜

I was hesitant to try this for years. I'm happy I finally did because I've been having low progesterone for quite some time, and since I'm now in my 40s, there's little hope my natural progesterone production will miraculously improve on its own. This quality cream has a nice consistency and each pump is the exact dose of 20 mg. 🍃 I used it for 5+ months and never had any skin irritation whatsoever. It's obviously made of good ingredients because I have very sensitive skin. I noticed the benefits instantly. And I love the comforting lavender scent. 💜

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Sorry if this is gross to you! I'm 24 and being a bigger woman, my menstrual cycle was all over the place and I bled all the time. I did a lot of research and decided to try progesterone cream. I'm so glad I did! I use it two weeks out of the month and my cycle has FINALLY returned to normal. So, so, so, so, so happy!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is a really gentle way to balance your hormones. This cream was recommended to me by my doctor as I am peri-menopause. I have been using this for nearly a year and it has literally saved me. I felt shaky and could hardly move on the first few days of my cycle and now I feel so much better. I highly recommend this cream. If this review has helped you please give it a thumbs up :)

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I'm glad I found this here. I had ordered this same cream on another site but the package never showed up, and it was twice the price! I'm 46 in peri menopause and my hormones are all mixed up sending my body into a tailspin. This helps. I put it on before bedtime because it's calming. I've also been asked what I've been doing to my skin because it looks great. It's this!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

This version has a nice and soft smell of lavender. If you are trying to get pregnant try it out since this hormones effects the fertility. You can as well use it only for issues with the cycle - it will help with cramping and if you are in menopause it will reduce your night sweats or hot flashes. The effect is pretty quick (already after the first use). Make sure you always put it on a dry skin (avoid putting in on hot skin after the shower, wait a bit first).

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

After using 2 months regularly for myperimenopausal symptoms i started to feel slimmer on my tummy , calm and sharp in mind . I will definitely buy more . I apply at the morning and evening everyday for 23 days and give a break for 1 week . It works with regulating the healthy levels of oestrogen in the body .

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This cream works both as a supplement and a cream ingredients, because thanks to the regulation of hormones, our hormonal balance is working properly and wildly, we can notice the effect of the transition being milder in the external effects. The dosage cream has extracted progesterone, not just wild yam extract. It is odorless, which is an advantage. The best pump is the one that makes it easier to dose the cream, and the cream itself has a very nice consistency and benefits quickly.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I’ve purchased the spiced on reading the reviews. I wanted this for peri menopause and low progesterone in estrogen levels. I’ve only been using it for one week so the results are still inconclusive, but the lavender scent and texture of the cream is wonderful, so great for nighttime use and relaxation. The packaging is also fantastic, and well-made. Very impressed so far

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I'm 50 and noticing real changes in my mood etc as I head towards menopause. I thought I'd give this a go. I use it according to the instructions and find I do sleep better and feel reasonably calmer. Wasn't sure about the smell initially but have gotten used to it. I'm very happy with my purchase.