PL

Posted on May 14, 2022
Excellent moisturiser

After reading the reviews, I didn’t expect this to be a great product but just using a couple of times, I find this moisturiser make my skin look brighter, toned and feeling soft and well moisturised. The scent is mild and lingers for a short while. The pricing is also reasonable from a good brand. I would definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

used this Cerave moisturizer for my face because my skin is so dry and it has helped SO MUCH! I love how it’s unscented and it’s pretty thick, so a little goes a long way.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Pretty thick and I am not a fan of the scent, but my skin the morning after is pretty plumped ! this is the previous packaging now, there is a pump

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Think texture. Doesn’t moisturize that much. Good may be for summer season only. Size is normal. No scent. I use it for few days and then I stopped because I haven’t had good benefit from it. Packaging is not like the picture, but it is good and nice.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I saw the results direct it make my skin soft

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This product really works fine. Noticed a good improvement in just a couple of weeks.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer nice Texture and pleasant to the skin

Posted on May 28, 2022

Nice hydrating cream, but have to massage it in order to absorb

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Package is different with the picture. Smell is too strong but helpful for skin.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

A bit thick and not so easily absorbed into skin.