PL

ChrisD
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Lots of IU's for the Money

Lots of vitamin E IU's for the money. I use this product for my facial products as well as giving my dog just 2 drops each morning in his food. Be careful to keep the jar upright or you might have somewhat of a mess on your hands. I like the NOW line and the price, too.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

you must purchase this product!!!! 100% amazing product! you will be amazed of its result. just one use and you will see its effect! i really loved it. im using it on my old scars, and its really effective! i’ll buy more. thank you IHERB! :)

172b7856-9ae4-47dd-a21d-4cbe191aa25a
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Dropper dispenser makes it easier to use. Can be used with essential oils. I am using this to minimise some dark spots on my face. Seems to have lightened a little. Will keep applying. Great quality Vit E oil. Small bottle 30ml but goes a long way.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

No special scent at all, use it for face skin Skin is soft and moist. It can work with my skin as my skin is super sensitive. Good quality.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've been buying this for years and it is AMAZING. Put it on exczema, or to get extra Vitamin E that's real instead of "acetate" ie cancer causing fake Vitamin E that actually takes away Vitamin E from the body! Concentrated. Incredible.

Posted on May 1, 2021

Discovered this close to 10 years ago while living in Shanghai and I have used other brands as well. Although it's quite thick and sticky, I love to use this with some essential oil and oil-based actives before I go to bed. I'm half a century old this summer.

3652edbc-a586-48d9-b00f-9bcf747f9af3
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good price point. The oil is kinda thick thou, it will be easier to use if mix with another substance e.g. facial lotion/serum.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

i love it i use ut for my face and hair

7610620e-8367-4fb6-8717-27f149596eeb
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

A win win perfect for so many different things At a very fair price a good company

Posted on May 23, 2022

Tiny size but it works(: , mix it with other oils to moisturize your skin