PL

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Best lip balm ever!

I love the tingling peppermint on my lips. It’s the only lip balm I use-even under my lip gloss. I’m on my second case of them! I put a ribbon on them and place them in my co workers Christmas stockings. A number of them have come up to ask where to buy it because they like it so much.

81dd8ee8-bd8c-4aee-aa13-1ffc9b79c68d

I've purchased the peppermint for the second time. It doesn't have petroleum jelly in it. Unlike other lip balm like eos, it doesn't dry or irritate my lips. Conditions my lips perfectly. Lasts long and have a light pleasant scent. I received it on time.

c9f51e98-4b73-41c5-acb4-b85aba6ab532
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Loving it. Soft and smooth gliding, a balance of oil and wax. Great feeling on the lips. I apply it all day to enjoy the minty freshness and keep my lips moist.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

You can actually feel the minty-ness on your lips. Very refreshing, very nice! The only downside is that it does seem like you have to apply it pretty frequently.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Solid peppermint lip balm. Gives good coverage but not as great as my regular O'keefes. The scent is nice and the tingle is there! It glides on smooth. I got this to push me to free shipping and while not fantastic, it was a solid purchase.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This lightly scented peppermint lip balm is okay in a pinch, though not my absolute favorite. It's creamy, maybe a little bit too much peppermint for me, but overall okay. I like that it doesn't have weird ingredients.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

SOOOOOO PEPPERMINT-y!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Tbh one of the best lipbalms ever. Not tooooo oily or “slippery”.

a8f673ad-bac0-4037-b309-12b52a70bd68
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

i have been trying this one week,once a day on my dry peel lip, visible effect,fine line disappeared!!!!!!!!!

e337c278-6a44-4f51-ae33-5e3ede091fa4
Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I have very sensitive lips and am allergic to many lip balms and have tried various brands claiming to be hypoallergenic. This is the only one that works for me so far, and I also love the peppermint scent. I will continue using this brand and likely will never change to a different one after finding this gem.