PL

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Прекрасно! Very food! Perfect oil for massage for angry allergic people =)

A very gentle scent. Not invigorating, not annoying. I bought it to give my family a massage. The oil spreads well throughout the body, does not cause stinging and dryness like coconut oil. I have such a bad reaction to coconut oil((( Large size bottle - good package, I think I will use it for a long time. Thank you for delivering this product! And the skin is not covered with pimples, i.e. oil does not clog pores. The body breathes! Feel comfortable after using it. Almost organic

f8d654e1-9ab8-4a6d-b046-5c7a3c5fcfe6
6c610e71-5345-45b5-ab0c-511a3ccdcc80
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I like the size and the smell of this massage oil. Massaging with kids is one of the most intimating moments with them everyday. I enjoy using different kind of oil with them, No irritating reaction. Also, the packing is good, no leakage at all. and it is cheap in large bottle i can use as many as i like and leave a moisturizing layer on skin for the kids over the night in a air conditioning room

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I’m been a huge fan of Nows products for a couple of years now. They offers great quality carrier oil and essential oil. First time ordering this blended massage oil and it’s amazing! I love the texture so much it’s thin and easy to absorb with very pleasant and relaxing scent too! I have a sensitive skin with eczema but this oil it’s very effective yet gentle on my skin! It nourish and moisture my skin after massage. A big bottle with great value!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Massaging oil scent is very important as it can makes you more comfortable and relaxed. It has a very fresh scent and most important is it does not stain in the clothes. It is very good price-quality ration and with well packaged. Good for my very sensitive skin. I moisturize and nourish the skin too. It's a recommendation from a friend.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very nice scent, I added Doterra essential oils in 50 ml spray bottle & bring along to Beauty Salon & Foot Reflexology for massaging. Very soothing and relaxing.

47dc1647-61cb-4774-bf17-53e0f0ad07e2
Posted on May 7, 2022

It smells good the quality is ok. Size is ok i feel its good but for moisturizing my body. Smells good . The package is ok i use it for my body routine. The essential oil is perfect. I likkkke it. Its scent is perfect

0f860dea-6f26-4ff8-a22e-7c1bc14a22d0
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like the refreshing smell. It’s light and very suitable to use in summer. The volume is much enough. I will repurchase it in the future

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use this type of oil massage ..it is very good in moisturize and nourishment and it has a beautiful scent.. the quality is good , the size of package is good ..

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The smell is very nice and refresh. texture is very light not sticky and easy absort. Good value for money! I am looking forward if they have inventing more different massage oil.