PL

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This neem oil has a gritty texture to it. The smell is pungent. Its very bad. but i add a few drops to a Carrier oil and apply it to a scalp to help aid in hair growth. I have seen a major difference in growth. The smell of thos product is something to really get use too. Good product overall.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This neem oil has a gritty texture to it. The smell is pungent. Its very bad. 🤷🏾‍♀️ but i add a few drops to a Carrier oil and apply it to a scalp to help aid in hair growth. I have seen a major difference in growth. The smell of thos product is something to really get use too. Good product overall.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I use this in my own hair oil blend with jojoba, argan, avocado, and coconut oil and I have been loving it. The quality of the oil compared to other neem oils I have used is superb. Very moisturizing for the hair yet the smell is not the greatest, to be honest. The hair once blowdried after goes very fluffy. The packaging is great as usual with Now products. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

really great price compared to all the others, I needed this desperately for my houseplants and its great! I mean, the smell is not appealing to me but its 100% pure and natural Neem so thats what it is!! this is a good, quality brand to buy from. I always come back to 'NOW foods' products.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I’m in love with this oil!!! It helped me with my hyperpigmentation, I have some on my cheeks and neck, and now it has 80% disappeared!! And my skin is so soft… however, the smell of the oil is a bit strong and I don’t think all of you guys will like the smell but you can mix it with Argan oil just a little bit and it will fix the smell.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I originally bought it for my acne scars, but after smelling it I couldn’t even get it close to my face. I used a small drop on my scalp and omg I had to shampoo it three times to get rid of that awful smell. It helped a little bit with my itchy scalp. But the smell is too strong, I can’t stand it.

2e958a5d-a9a1-4f4f-b0d3-7cf80d9a83d0
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

good quality and ingredient. it aged a while ngl, the packaging was leaking a little bit, i heard that this could benefit you by removing the pigmentation around the mouth, and i tried it for almost two months and it didn’t work for me, but i was able to see some improvement.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought it for my eczema problems. People said the smell is very strong but I think it is ok. It’s like sesame oil. And it really can release the inflammation and redness on my face! I used it for a week and I see my face is healing. Amazing product! thank you!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nice quality neem in an oil that has a good consistency. Great on skin and helps with dryness. Nice packaging with the dropper top for easy removal of the oil. Great ingredients and not too strong a smell. The benefits of neem are so many and you’ll see improvement quick with this brand.