PL

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Happy with this

No extra nasties added to this formulation. And it's a good strength for daily use. Ideal for me to take after minor surgery. Reasons to take selenium: It increases immunity, takes part in antioxidant activity that defends against free radical damage and inflammation, and plays a key role in maintaining a healthy metabolism. *if this helped you a little bit, please throw me a quick like*

6ebf89bc-c3b3-44c8-8f91-27f9524084b6

High quality product with natural ingredients . Good size . The packages is easy to take with . This supplement has lots of benefits, minerals indeed . The taste is okay ! Composition is well , I always check it. Highly recommend to take it frequency , that is my second time. No symptoms after taking. Fill in deficiency quickly enough

30733c07-1cc6-481a-9776-5bf771e236b1
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Since I’ve already made a review about the same formula, but in another dosage, I’ll just leave the review down below: Really great high quality and potent selenium supplement with an insanely affordable price. I have been taking selenium for several years, as I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism together with my mom. And this selenium formula by NOW Foods is such a great option for us, since that quantity really lasts long for both me and my mother, as well as its def a better quality than the local store bought analogues we have. First I've been taking 200 mg a day for about 5 months as my doctor prescribed, now I switched to 100 mg on a permanent basis. With that being said, if you’re also having some issues with your thyroid, you should def consider taking selenium, because it’s one of the most crucial micro-elements for a thyroid gland and its hormones’ production. Not to mention how much of strong antioxidant properties it has. So, on that note, def 5 stars from me) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp⭐️ if you find my review useful)

b65bd0a7-516b-44c5-a3cf-5b2f17d42153
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a trusted brand, the amount to price ratio is excellent. It contains no ingredients that are bad for you. The tablets can easily be broken in two, like I do, since I don' t need that much selenium daily. This product contains selenium in the form of selenomethionine, which has been shown to have superior absorption rates compared with other forms of selenium.

460ec324-058b-4567-877f-19f0184ff7b0
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is my first selenium supplement. This season I experienced hair loss and as therapy (with other medications including and after taking tests of course ) my doctor recommended these ones. The dose is basic but it can be doubled. 2 pills a day (1 in the morning+ 1 in the evening)is my prescription. Plus all the ingredients are of natural source Now Foods supplements is my favorite for about 5 years so far, really recommend those

156c0139-6d98-4512-974a-90c57788b9ae
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've used this vitamin for a few months now and I have seen amazing improvements in my health. After months of chronic fatigue and tense muscles, I have only gone up a bit. My energy level is much better now and my mood has improved dramatically. After using this vitamin, I have never had to go to sleep so early or be sick so often before. This is

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I have been using the product for two weeks and I can already see a significant improvement in my energy levels. I would recommend this product to anyone who is suffering from any kind of fatigue or physical and mental exhaustion. Life is long enough, but being bothered by stress can be debilitating and not only cause physical illness but also one's mental health as well.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The first time I tried this vitamin, I was in a bit of trouble. I needed to get my blood pressure down and in order to do that, I had to go for a long run (never mind the fact that a few miles into the run, my heart rate sky rocketed!). Upon searching around for the best natural ways to lower my high blood pressure, I

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

"I take this vitamin for a few months at the beginning of each year. I have been taking it for 15 years now. The changes that occur in my body and health is amazing. This vitamin helps me to rid my body of toxins and harmful chemicals. It helps to keep my metabolism going, keeping me fit and healthy."

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

this vitamin is perfect to boost good health, boost your energy, improve mental clarity and brain power. I use it every day after my morning workout and it gives me a burst of energy to continue with my routine. With each dose I feel stronger and more alert all day.