PL

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Outstanding - NOW Sesame Sticks are the best snack crackers/sticks around!

These NOW Sesame Sticks are absolutely off the hook delicious! They are 'crazy good'. The whole wheat flavor in these is spot on. The wheat flavor combined with the snap and flavor of sesame in a small, perfectly made stick makes for a perfect snack. These are unquestionably the best whole wheat snack crackers/sticks I've had. SO GOOD! If you like sesame and whole wheat flavor GET THESE! As always, iHerb's shipping was prompt and accurate.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

what can I even say about these little sesame stick snacks that would do them justice? These are my fave salty little crunchy snack. I always buy 2 bags because I'll eat one for dinner the day my order is delivered, then the other bag I will snack on thru out the week.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I often don't like products that are 100% whole wheat, but these do not have the bitter whole wheat flavor that whole wheat bread has. These taste just as decadent as the original white flour sesame sticks, but they feel healthy and are very satisfying. There are a lot in the bag and it lasts me for several servings.

Gabrielletweed
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is on promotion, only $2.5 USD after discount, I haven't try it before, but since the ingredient is very clean and healthy, I bought 2 packs, I can't help opening it to try once I receive it, I found it taste really good and crunchy, regret didnt buy one more pack. Will repurchase for sure if the price is good.

rosanjin
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I loved the cajun flavored sticks, but they were sold out so bought these. A little salty and plain so I added my own spices to make it more fun. Great crunch when you are craving something hard. Didn't devour like the cajun but only lasted a week so good enough.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

First time buying this, and I am definitely addicted! Since it is a whole wheat stick, it is a much healthier choice that chips for snacking, i just cannot stop myself when snacking with it when watching TV.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Now Whole Wheat Sesame Sticks are a delicious snack! They're addictively tasty and have a rich sesame flavor. You also get a lot in a single bag. Love them!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I had looked around local stores for these, tried other online sites. and found nothing. These were exactly what I was looking for. Great as a snack, on salads, etc.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Really likes the snack. It’s super healthy and tastes so yum. Very Indian flavours to be honest and very nice to club with an afternoon tea.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

It is crunchy with a hint of sesame taste. Not salty nor sweet. If u are looking for healthy snack, this is recommended. It is a big bag.