PL

Posted on May 10, 2022

My husband's first comment upon opening this package is that it is very fresh. He has never eaten anything as good as NOW brand. This is gonna our regular order going forward for our in between meals; healthy snacks. The ingredients are fresh, crunch and delicious. Top quality from this brand; our trusted brand to purchase. I rarely write a review; this is so good that I must give a thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This was my 2nd order of this nut mix, I love taking that small handful when I need the boost or just a quick snack. I love that they are raw nuts, it's better for me. The size of the bags lasts me about 2-3 weeks depending on if my husband gets into them. I will order again.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Loved the mix: healthy, no added sugars, the recipe's and serving's table of contents are all great for my diet. The taste is also awesome, very natural: you can taste all the nuts and seeds and raisin in the serving, and it serves as a good snack for me on daily basis. The package is also sealable, which is great for travel or if you carry it with you througout the day and don't have a container. Strong recommendation overall!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The quality is good. I like the mix of the ingredients but it could be better if the ratio of nuts could be higher. It can be a good and healthy snack, which the raisin is sweet and nuts are crunchy. The taste of the nuts is good even it doesn’t have any extra seasoning.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

The quality of the product is good and without salt. i have been using this to add to my morning cereal. The taste is raw and give you a lot of energy after a bowl of mixed nuts with cereal. The size of the nut is relatively acceptable. i would recommended people who are on diet to take this nuts. did i just say i add cereal and raw nuts with coconut oil. A good healthy and energy.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Very happy with this high quaity energy nut mix - the nuts taste great although i would have preferred a larger ratio of nuts vs raisins. Happy with the releable package to keep all ingredients fresh. Versatile uses in my diet - as a snack or to up my yoghurt! Price point is better than at my local supermarket for sure!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I'm eating it right now. It's the best snack when you feel a bit hungry. It fills the spot. The nuts are always fresh. Love it!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

We really like this mix, and eat it often. The quality is always good, and the mix of nuts are crunchy, while the raisins are nice and sweet. The ingredients have a nice mix variety that's great for many snackers.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

First time to buy this product and brand. But it is a healthy snack that you can munch in anytime plus the packaging is safe that you can bring anywhere.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The combination is a good mix and i like the raw taste without other artificial or too much of additional flavour, healthy snacks for all day!