PL

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

Did you know that walnuts are incredible to support the health of our brains and they even kind of look like little brains too! :-) I use these walnuts to make phenomenal cranberry/walnut banana breads and to sprinkle on my morning oatmeal or to mix in my fresh salads. They are so nourishing, filling and versatile, you'll want to always have them on hand. Even picky children will love them and walnuts are such a great protein-rich snack for their developing brains too. Lastly, it's so important to make sure we consume quality, organic nuts in order to achieve the most optimum health benefits. Thanks for reading! :-) Many blessings!

4b85d87e-f310-46fe-9d66-1ae77b322890
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Super Yummy taste! Good for you. Great combo. Check out the iHERB Blog for more info. Easy to read packaging. Very high quality. I always look for Non GMO/Organic products and this brand has them for a good price. Have reordered 3X. Highly recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent! good Excellent!

Posted on May 23, 2022

DEAR iHerb, HELLO. I HAVE OPENED ONE OF THE FOUR BAGS OF NOW FOODS, REAL FOOD ORGANIC RAW WALNUTS AND THE QUALITY WAS TOP NOTCH. THE DELIVERY WAS GOOD AND THE PRICE WAS RIGHT. I THINK THIS ITEM IS WORTH PURCHASING ON A REGULAR BASIS. THANKS. VERY TRULY AND SINCERELY YOURS, LOREN MASSOVER -

Posted on May 7, 2022

I purchased some Walnuts from the Local Healthfood Store... and they were so so... not nearly as good as these. And these are mostly halves with a nice clean crisp crunch. The Walnuts taste very fresh. Now is a well known brand who does source from all over the World but I believe these are USA and Organic so no unknown pesticides to worry about. All Nuts seem to be getting pricey so if like me you are cutting back in nut consumption.... save a bit of room for these. Excellent. Great with Oatmeal or just as a treat.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Quality: super Size and package : big and worth it Benefit : super food for the brain Ingredient and composition: organic and unsalted Taste : blend Recipe or use: added honey and roast it. it taste so good Serving and frequency: 5-8 pieces a day Diet : normal Will definitely definitely come back for more.

iReeRee
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The nut taste is good & 😃smells good, the size is convenient, good packaging, quality of ingredients with nut benefits & composition & could be used as a healthy diet item to replace regular nuts. recipe : add it on any cake per serving measure, frequency any time / needs 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Fresh walnuts. Size is just right. Love that they are organic and meet my gluten free diet. Taste is fresh and good. Always like the NOW brand. Package is secure and well packed. Good for baking or just eating in cereal. One simple ingredient. They last me several days in terms of serving size.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use many of the nuts sold by NOW brand and will continue to do so, as they are very good quality and taste. The package is the right size and they last a long time. I use them in my salads and "Bowl" I make on Sat. night. I break them up into smaller pieces. They can be used in so many different recipes for savory and sweet dishes - for desserts, granola, ground up for a pie crust, crumbled in a salad, toasted and used for nut brittle, etc. They are organic and unsalted and I like that they are unseasoned, as then I can add to them what I want whether sweet, savory, salty, tart or sour. They have lots of nutritional benefits to the body, including essential fatty acids, good for heart health, etc. Definitely try these walnuts and all their other products, as I highly recommend them!