PL

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Mixes well, can be mixed with great variety of ingredients, perfect for mousses and gelatin desserts and to give texture to liquid ingredients (soup..). Easy apport of protein, even if low. I use it for desserts of all kind to avoid sugary and full of calories desserts. Many possibilities of recipes and always easy do make, so perfect to cook with kids (my favorites are lemon pie and maple crisp, [basically made with corn cereals crust, the jelly mix -lemon juice, water and gelatin or maple flavor, water and oat crust]). The bag is big so perfect for regular use, and comes much cheaper than the small packs on market. Good quality, worth looking up for recipes, it's incredible the variety of what can be done with gelatin!

9bf0eb72-47f0-40f6-9d55-67837d9a5ff5
f323d75b-8ffd-486b-9b02-8f8ac537d709
3288b9fc-6e67-429c-bf82-c5405561e602

I know that Gelatin is a bigger molecular form that collagen peptides. And I didn’t expect this gelatin to replace my collagen. Bit it is work as good as other collagen peptides. The plus side is I could use it to make jelly and gummies! It’s more purposes than regular collagen peptides. It’s less smell too than collagen peptides. I take it in my hot coffee drink and it’s so creamy. It’s cheaper too than collagen peptides. I am amazed. And this brand is Halal Gelatin!

62e43102-877c-4300-91c1-f693da388644
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Good and pure ingredients, a bit expensive though. I use it to make sesame jelly and other desserts which do not need to use oven, just put it in fridge, then done. Simple and easy for those who are busy in their daily jobs. Use warm water, rather than hot water, and stir continually until all are dissolved is the most effectively way to cook it.

3024658f-ef4d-4017-ae63-4d7dbd2011a1
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

So happy to have found this Beef Gelatin Powder by NOW as I been experimenting with Keto and PSMF recipes and some were calling for gelatin to add to breads, buns, etc. I like the benefits of the beef gelatin powder to up my protein usage. You really cannot taste it but just can enjoy the benefits that this can do for your ligaments, hair, etc. I am happy to have found IHerb and find just what I need over what Amazon has to offer and you get notifications when an item is out of stock which is helpful.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
1962

I bought it for my sister to improve the functioning of her joints and she has noticed incredible improvement. She feel less aches and pains and her joints feel more flexible. Her skin has become more toned and supple, stronger and more hair growth, and less shedding. She normally adds a spoonful to a blender in the morning with hot coffee and fats and blend into a frothy enjoyable fatty coffee. In the afternoons she adds a spoonful again to her green smoothie and drinks. The changes are pleasant to watch and this particular brand of gelatin is pure with additives and the most affordable to buy so i highly recommend. Please click the like button on this review. Thank you very much f

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is not my first purchase - I keep coming back to this because I like making jelly (or jell-o if you like) from this powder, and mainly because this gelatin is of good quality. Since it's pure gelatin, I only needed to use fruit juice (or any sweetened liquid) to make my jelly, which I try to consume regularly for my gut. In case you don't know, gelatin is good for the gut, and I notice that I do not bloat after consuming the jelly made from this gelatin powder. P.S. the recipe for jelly made from juice and gelatin is easily available via an Internet search.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is the cheaper and more effective Way to help your muscles, joints, intestines, and skin. Gelatin provides you with amino acids and a ton of protein in just 1 tsp. Gelatin does tend to jell up so you need to drink it fast. I usually just take it with a cup of pistachio or almond milk and stir it in after I pour then drink quickly. You’ll thank me later! You’ll notice a difference in energy levels, skin and hair!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I can't say I feel a difference, it's the same with a lot supplements but gelatin keeps getting on the "must take" lists so I do, lol! I was looking for a good quality product from a company I trust, with as few ingredients as possible other the the active one. this product answers all of the above, no undesirable side effects either.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022