PL

Doctor Diana
Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Lowered my LDL

I started out taking 300 mg once per day and as soon as I found that they did not upset my stomach (I tend to have a touchy tummy) I went to 600 mg per day. I changed nothing else and my cholesterol dropped 20 points in three months. My doctor is very pleased. I can’t tolerate statins so I’m really glad to find this supplement. It works for me.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

My cholesterol tested high and I read a good review about this. I thought I'd try it even though it was a bit expensive. It seems to be a good product and I like Now Foods. I never got follow up blood work but I hope it worked.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

When adrenal glands are damaged by heavy chronic stress, Pantethine is a must. On the other hand, this is not the only nutrient one should take. Along with this, I add Adrenal Gland Tissue, Adrenal Gland Cortex, Ashwagandha, Vitamin C, Siberian Ginseng, Rhodiola, Licorice and never forget, many grs of Tyrosine. Tyrosine is an amino acid in your body that acts as a precursor for MANY, and very important, hormones called (Epinephrine and norepinephrine (adrenal hormones) - Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine (thyroid hormones). Tyrosine is an essential building block for a group of neurotransmitters known as catecholamines (dopamine is involved as well). Dopamine plays a role in mood, sleep, learning, memory, focus, and motor control. It’s called the “motivation molecule” since it provides the drive you need to be productive. Tyrosine greatly helps for depression, cognitive function, vigor and energy (adrenaline that keeps you going - physical performance) and weight loss. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Excellent product with great results. Keeps my cholesterol and blood sugar in check.

Ceco Escobar
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I'm taking it once a week to avoid pantothenic acid deficiency.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have found this useful and feels it has helped especially when I am stressed out.

Posted on Jan 12, 2020

I was looking for some information on Vit C in large doses and came across a study that was done on Pantethine regarding weight loss and appetite suppression and the study recommended the Now Brand as they have the high strength. I decided to give it a go and only bought 2 bottles. I had between 2-8 each day to work out what was best. The study recommended 4800 mg daily divided into 4 doses. I had no adverse reactions on smaller or higher dose. The study recommended taking it along with a low cal diet to get the best weight loss results. I was also interested as the article said it has a positive effect on lowering cholesterol. I am yet to check blood results. I have recently bought another 3 bottles to continue on this to determine how I go on taking it for a longer time. I have seemed to notice a result in appetite suppression which it also apparently helps with according to the study I read. I am drinking more water so that could also be a factor.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I used the cholesterol lowering product, but it had no significant effect

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

it was recommended to me by a nutritionist to support my nervous system. it is also necessary for detox. i didn't notice any changes though