PL

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The quality of product is excellent. The taste is like a normal healthy quinoa. It comes in an adequate package, and I use it as a substitute for rice. I get enough calories and it prolongs your hunger. The ingredient is purely whole grain so you get a whole health benefit.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Bought it for 1st time. I have followed the cooking instructions and it was great. I made salad with it for my mum and myself. It’s organic so it tasty and the quality is good.

0c0a1061-2f5f-4e2f-a192-dd5964d4ede0
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

so many ways to cook this! for my salad as well as an alternative grain to porridge for my child. mixing this with rice for extra nutrients and texture.