PL

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Excellent Kelp powder!

I love this organic superfood! We are starting to add more "powerful" antioxidants to our diet. It's a super finely ground powder that blends into whatever we are making. Great sized package for the price. I am a big fan of NOW brand products and am very pleased with the quality of this product!!

3f4f7698-974c-4936-be27-e3088ad62bed
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Very useful form for me. I am adding kelp powder to a salt jar and mix together. I am using Himalaya pink salt and there is no iodine there. This is my way to enrich it. No difference in taste. This is a convenient way to add iodine to the daily menu without asking every family member to take it on purpose.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

i bought this for taste, not as supplement xD i am vegan, so i was looking for different ingredients to make quality soup stock, without relying so much on salt. typically, i would use kombu, but i wanted to try a quick powder version that would store longer and easier to use in a pinch. this type of kelp (Laminaria spp) is closer to the kombu family; other kelp sold as a powder is an arctic kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum). similar to why i'm not keen to use spirulina/chlorella (debatable effects of a new, trendy superfood), i'm going to stick to the one that is most similar to my ancestors ;D THE TASTE! like the ocean... a bit slimy, salty, slightly metallic -- it's perfect for my use! i blend it with mushroom powder, soy sauce and fermented pineapple to use as "vegan fish sauce".

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I'm vegan for 8 years now, so kelp never misses in my kitchen to prevend iodine deficiency. I use it in salads 3-4 times a week. I like that youo can't feel it's taste in meals, as you need to use a tiny amount to meet the daily iodine needs.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Excellent price, I think next time l will buy a even greater package, l used to buy it in Ireland but now that I live in Italy it's not easy to find it with that bargain, very good to introduce iodine in your body and to add a bit of salty flavour to food, I don't mind the fish taste, very mild to me.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I often buy NOW brand products and know them to be good quality. I use kelp powder in soups and to sprinkle over rice. I also use it when cooking dried beans. I find it helps soften the beans besides adding flavor and nutrition. This powder is convenient to keep around for these purposes. I can take whole dried kelp and powder it in my blender but I think this is more convenient and economical. I also find that iHerb usually has the best prices.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love the quality NOW products! This superfood ingredient benefits my thyroid problem. Serving size is the tiniest amount, so the package lasts a long time. I usually add to my smoothies or sprinkle on salads, so I don't notice taste. High in antioxidants, carotenoids, minerals. I also add to my dogs homemade food.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Actually, I bought it for one of my cats who had SERIOUS health issues. She had thyroid problems but unfortunately had to be put down on Sat. Apr. 2nd due to cancer-poor thing had tumors in her mouth that made it very painful to eat or swallow. I've sprinkled it on tossed salad a few times because of the health benefits. It's pretty tasty. Not having any previous experience with this type of product, I guess it's truly pure as advertised.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I am ordering SuperFoods brand for a years now and I am super satisfied with them. Quality of ingredients are superb for all ages. Benefits and improvements are visible on my health. They always have different specter of size and packagings for all tastes. Kelp using for a long time and I can feel the benefits