PL

Maha-Alshehri
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Well I bought this oil for my hair, I do not recommend if you have extreme hair loss due to stress, maybe its too soon for me to use oil. I bought it because Ive had telogen effluvium for 2 months and grieving. It smells great! I usually boil rosemary myself but was looking for oil. I could not find any rosemary oil in stores these past few months! thankful iherb was here and shipped quick! Smells very strong oooh in a good way though, rosemary is great to lighten up your mood I swear by it. When I spray myself before bed I have great dreams. It's also great if your muscles are sore or go to the gym often and on your feet all day at work like me. This rosemary costs a few dollars more because its organic, and soo worth it. ONE DROP IS GOOD ENOUGH please like if my review was helpful, I love honest reviews.

a27fbcbc-4601-4607-a2c2-a6bc01c38775
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This oil comes in large size and is so reasonable for the price. Scent is natural and clean. I love using rosemary oil in my diffuser and I use it regularly mixed with rose water to spray on my scalp. It adds shine to my hair and maintain my scalp healthy.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a really good essential oil from Now. I really liked it because it was fresh, organic and Now is a brand I have used for years and years that I trust. I was tired of overpaying for "fancy" oils of lesser quality. I'm very glad I found this product on Iherb. I hope you like it as much as I did. Here's a bit more info about this essential oil, in case you're interested. Ingredients: Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. Aroma: Warm, camphoraceous Attributes: Purifying, uplifting Mixes Well With: bergamot oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, thyme oil Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from flowering tops (blossoms and stems) and leaves NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality. ** If you found this review helpful, please consider clicking on the thumbs up icon below **

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Rosemary oil..get it? Good for ur mind and hair. I got these for my sisters but I use another brand but its the same endgame. No buts just get this. My hair is healthier than ever. I use rosemary oil 20mins before i shampoo my hair n just massage press it in to my scalp. In the shower i use shampoo brush to help with penetrate the oil more. I love it

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It arrived with good seal and packaging. I was worried if it came broken as this was my first order for essential oil from iherb. Great thing that everything was great. I am using this to mix with carrier oil as my hair mask. This essential oil smells awesome. I personally do not like natural rosemary herb and I was concerned if the smell would put me off. To my surprise, the fragrance is great and even my husband likes it! I also using the hair mask from this oil on my husband's hair hopefully reducing hair loss and promoting hair growth for both of us. Now, it is even nicer to use when it smells so good.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I use this on my scalp along with Jamaican black castor oil. It helps immensely the hair from falling out - I researched this and it does work. Also, add about 20+ drops to your shampoo and it will work too. Just make sure you shake the bottle of the shampoo before using.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Smells strong and like rosemary....not "chemically"....which is what you want if you're buying rosemary oil. So it's a no brainer I guess. I use it for making cleaning products and so far I've preferred this brand over other store bought brands for scent and price.