PL

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Splendid Sweetener

A great quality sweetener. This part of my staple from baking, making ice cream to lime or lemon juice. Decided to try the original version as I usually stick with Stevia glycerite. I didn’t notice any difference but my reason for going for stevia glycerite is that I don’t get the bitter aftertaste usually associated with stevia.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am on a keto diet and so I always need sweetener, this stevia taste quite neutral to me so it's good for almost everything, the package size is small but easy to be carried everywhere, the composition of the ingredients is quite simple. Overall the quality is good.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I use this on a daily basis in my coffee, in the herbal tea I take to work. I also use this in my smoothies occasionally to sweeten them up. I have tried lots of artificial sweetners and this is my favorite, by far! No funky after taste and a little dab will do you!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I've been making my own stevia extract with the leaves and vodka but it still requires that use a lot of product to reach the level of sweetness I prefer. This stevia is much sweets (and less of the bitter aftertaste) than my homemade and I am able to use a much smaller amount. I don't think it's as pure as homemade but it's certainly more economical and less bitter. If you're not going to spend time making it yourself, this is definitely the one I would recommend.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is a great price for this size. The taste is perfect, no bitter taste at all. It tastes just like sugar in tea and other beverages. I pour it into a 4 oz Better Stevia container to make it quick and simple to use. Perfect for a Keto or other low carb diet. I use this every day and couldn't be more pleased with the quality of this organic liquid stevia.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I buy this almost exclusively to use with Kool Aid (which sounds ridiculous but honestly? Using with the unflavored packets is cheap and low calorie, vs expensive diet drinks). A scant teaspoon per kool aid packet in 64 oz water works for me & this bottle lasts a super long time. I’m all about comfort foods/drinks the last couple of years. This lets me indulge in a childhood favorite with no guilt.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

We have been using this product for many years now. It tastes great and is organic so it is good quality. The ingredients are healthy so it benefits your diet & health. We use it in many recipes, but mostly healthy coffee. We use it almost every day.The size of the package is great so we don't run out too often.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

My wife and I have been using Stevia as a sweetener for years. It is safe (we know of no reports of bad reactions) and it is not a manufactured product but an extract from a plant. It is easy to use and small containers are availble, and refillable, that can be carried in a purse or pocket. Because it comes out in drops it is also easy to use a measured amount, e.g. six drops for a cup of tea, nine drops for a cup of coffee, etc. The taste does not leave a bitter taste, just seetness and quality control seems to be very good; we have noticed no differences in the product over all the years that we have been using it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is my favorite brand and type of stevia. It doesn't have a bitter after taste (although if you don't mix it properly it might). I love how it tastes and that it is organic. I use it in smoothies, yogurt, homemade ice cream, homemade chocolate, etc. The only potential drawback I've noticed is that I need way more than the one or two drops that they say is a serving. Others may find it sweet enough to use a serving size, I just might need more. Lol. Despite that, one bottle still lasts a long time.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is my favorite Stevia. It has the best taste of all the ones I've tried. I use it in my coffee in the morning or in my water when I have added lemon juice to it so it's like having lemonade. It does take approx. 5 drops for me to get to the level of sweetness that I want. I know some people do not care for Stevia claiming it has a bitter taste but I find this brand is not as bad in that regard. I also like it because it is not flavored. I especially like buying this 8 oz bottle as it makes affording Stevia so much easier since the 2 ounce bottles are fairly expensive. I can use the larger bottle to fill the smaller ones I keep in my kitchen & purse. It lasts a long time.