PL

Posted on May 1, 2022

These have been effective at helping to clear out a fungal infection (jock itch), but you cannot expect them to work if you are also not adjusting your diet accordingly (laying of refined carbs especially). Also be careful with the dosage and try to cater it to your body because if you take too much they can give you die off symptoms

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Okay so I bought this product years ago for myself and my kids at the beginning of the lockdown I did lot of research and of course I'm not trying to use this as a debate to vax or not vax but you do need to protect your immune system and build it up this is one of the key products besides vitamin D3 I really suggest this I highly suggest this just have it in your pantry take them every day do what you need to do eat right and be as healthy as possible but you cannot go wrong adding this to your daily life great supplement to use great supplement to have and about 95% to 98% of the supplements that come from this particular company are always on point at least in my opinion

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

What does Olive Leaf work for? Thanks to oleuropein, which is a very strong antioxidant, olive leaf strengthens the walls of blood vessels, lowers blood pressure and improves its flow in the coronary vessels. It also protects against the accumulation of "bad" cholesterol in our veins and effectively lowers its level.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I've been using Olive Leaf Extract for a number of years now. I read that it helps if you have osteopenia or osteoporosis. Since I've been taking it, my osteopenia has not gotten worse. I'm trying to stay off of pharmaceuticals and will continue to use it. So far so good.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have perfume allergies and have great respiratory distress when coming across any prossessed fragrance or cigarettes smoke. I have been taking this for two years and have been very healthy! Allergy troubles only last a few days now instead of turning into bronchitis. I feel this helps my immune system very well! I highly recommend!

Quality is excellent , olive leaf extract is an important antioxidant with super high ORAC value ... Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Olive leaf extract is something that is imperative to keep on hand. Great price . Great quality, great ingredients and has amazing benefits .. I take this daily .. Its antiviral as well . Also helps with many things . Always a great price and the size of the pill is not very big either ..

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I use this since an herbalist told me it helps stop the fungus in my toenails. I've been using it for years and along with oil of oregano it definitely helps

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a very good product. Lots of benefits. My husband makes me order another bottle before the current bottle gets over as he feels it has helped him a lot.

tontubut
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Now Foods is a high quality company with the best quality manufacturing procedures used. This product I use mainly for heart health of which I'm pleased with the results.