PL

Posted on May 11, 2022
جيد

I have tried a few times, the application is easy but will need some time to dry before you wear clothes, there is no scent which is nice, but I wouldn't recommend relying on this product in heavy exercise, but good for daily activitied agaisnt bad smell. The size and packaging is compact so you can take out with you.

abb46219-dc86-464e-b9b3-0506a9938cb5
fdc33d71-e0fb-47de-aa23-11669e62fc56
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great scent and skincare. Perfect size and quality. I love the package. There are many benefits from using salt in comparison to traditional products. After using it and washing with water, do not forget to let it dry out. Otherwise, there could be mold in it. Salt is a natural ingridient, and it should be approached with proper care.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

We love this! No over powering scent or smell. Feels clean, not sticky. We use it daily after showering. No concerns over using products that aren't quality or that are actually toxic.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

This deodorant works. If you don’t like the idea of having to wet the deodorant and applying it to your skin. Than it’s not for you. In order for this item to be effective. You must wet the stick. It doesn’t make me sticky nor smelly. If so. Your using it incorrectly. I only need to apply it once.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Easy to use, u just put it under water and use it, good quality and has no scent. It’s an okay deodorant, but there are many other great options

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Daughter requested I order due the quality of a natural product. Didn't find it effective in reducing smell after a long day in a hot climate.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

Im trying to convert my husband into a more natural deodorant profile. It's tough. He says this doesnt smell. Well, that's not the point. If I used deodorant (which I for some reason don't really need), this would be my first option. It's natural and it WORKS. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the container is quite tricky to open and close. In fact, when I first was unwrapping it from the plastic wrap, the stick opened and fell on the counter. Could easily have crushed the product. So, please be mindful when opening and closing. It's a good deal so I understand why they dont spend much on the container itself.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Works! I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.