PL

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Repurchase for my dog. Has been using the smaller bottle with the pipette. Ingredients comes along with olive oil. It benefits skin, coat and also human hair. Size is justifiable with the price paid. An antioxidant with a dosage that can easily be adjusted for both human and dogs. Taste is like any oil. Quality is ok for price paid.

3075923e-3580-4270-a980-c9fe6e48d2b2
Posted on May 5, 2022

Very good quality vitamin E, all the ingredients are natural, the size is reasonable. I used it in my moisturising cream in a dosage of one tsp per 100gr. You will notice all the benefits in your skin. THE package, traveled from the US TO MEXICO and it came excellent. You will notice the effect of the tocopheroles in your hair as an antioxidant. Also you can add it to some preparations as a antioxidant and it wound change the taste. Very good product

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I like that this has mixed tocopherols which is said to have a more potent antioxidant effect, though it does have soy. There is another version of vitamin e oil from Now Foods that uses sunflower seed oil and no soy but not mixed tocopherols. I would love to try both of these together.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I thought it will be easier to give to my fur kids. I don't know it is only feeling but oil exposing to air does not make me feel comfortable as we only use 8 drops a day and t might rancid quicker than gel caps. Color of the oil also yellower than ones from individually packed in caps. I might just use for other purpose but no for my fur kids.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I like to use this oil both topically and as a vitamin supplement. Love that it's natural and not synthetic. I put a few drops in my night cream, and it helps fade acne scars and sun damage. The scent can be a bit off-putting, and consuming it is not pleasant. I try to wash it down with something flavored. One issue is the packaging. I store mine in the refrigerator to keep is fresh longer, but no matter how tightly I twist the lid to seal it, there is always some stickiness around the rim.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I use this vitamin e oil to supplement my dogs’ raw diet and there is no other supplement I would trust. I order multiple bottles at once so I don’t run out.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Ok, embarrassing, but true. My husband had pretty bad hemorrhoids and was told by an old timer to apply vitamin E. Well, this did wonders and he felt great improvement after a few days!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is my favourite vitamin E oil. I use it as a lip balm and on any skin blemishes or ulcers. Works like nothing else and I think it also helps with skin cancers.