PL

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
“🎼🎶🎵Consider yourself one of the family!”

Imagine going onto a website that is as close to perfection, as one could come. Then, imagine finishing the order with a press of the “Place order” button, and smiling in amazement. Well, that’s what happened to me when placing an order in January, 2022. I had the fortunate experience of the following: - Immediately found exactly what I was looking for, ie. size, count, dosage - Costing about 1/3 of the price seen elsewhere (leading me to cancel that order) - Expiration date of said product noted in the item posting. That never happens! - Delivery in 24-48 hours, not weeks! - Free shipping - A generous coupon “edoc”. Double WOW! - An uncomplicated, secure ordering process. - Delivery, as promised, with high-quality, clean, secure packaging! - Effectiveness of the supplement product will take time to evaluate (new to me!). - A 5-star experience! Wouldn’t you feel like one of the family? What are you waiting for? Get going!! Thank you, iHerb!

95ad8172-1f3d-4b36-b812-6899a1471954
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I know this isn’t medically proven. But when COVID-19 started, my son came home from church saying a pastor recommended NAC supplement to help your body fend off illness. Not saying COVID-19 in particular. But during the shutdown, my boys still volunteered at the food pantry run by our church. They all conformed to rules of masks and frequent use of use of hand sanitizer. The boys loaded the cars, boxes were packed by women in the church. But none of the crew got COVID-19. As soon as the vaccine was available we all went to get ours. But I’d like to think NAC helped, along with our faith in God.

5d7361a6-dcbd-4b34-83f0-0c3abc5f19e7
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) stimulates the production of the most powerful antioxidant in your body, glutathione, and glutathione ensures the proper functioning of cells in the body and supports the activity of the immune system. Good for lung function and helps to break down the mucus with chronic respiratory disease, fertility, and brain health. The capsule is easy to take with water and if you like NAC then just take it. This is a good option for it.

3bd09528-b770-4cb9-9dc9-604629254831

a0eb4d0b-7bf4-4944-a60d-8290e4a03c99
Posted on May 25, 2022

The only pills from iherb from which I caught a side effect. I took it in the morning, by the evening a strong dry cough began. The hospital said that I was completely healthy and they could not help. I continued to drink them for about a week and the cough did not go away. Disappeared about a week after last pill taken. I wasn't sick, but a lot of mucus came out of my lungs, so they work I strongly advise you to consult a doctor first!

6f1aa619-caf8-443c-96e8-bc59f26dda4a
1f841b43-4f8d-48a7-b9e4-5863fb5cbe77
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

NAC ingredient helps support your immune system so well in flushing out bad from your system and protecting it! The size is not big at all. Great packaging! This is the exact brand for its quality, I have used the entire time. I found iherb via a friend once Amazon quit selling NAC… they still do not sell it. I am thankful for iherb to sell this particular supplement and at a very reasonable cost. I will continue to shop iherb just as I will continue to buy NAC here as long as they sell it. If you try this product I hope it brings you the good health it has my family and I.

f44c73e0-4995-4b2b-b9e5-cdac81df3df3
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is a miracle supplement I only have mild bronchitis and not sure if it would be as effective with more serioys COPD but worth a go I used to use my inhaler around 10 times per day and now I use it once or twice a day. It is an incredible expectorant for mucus in the lungs Also, the quality of my sleep has improved Bought the same supplement from another supplier in the past and it did not work This one is the good stuff. Don’t be put off by the horrible smell. The top quality one is meant to smell that way

b54ab150-971a-43ae-adc1-178101686f1d
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

The benefit of NAC is non-essential amino acid cysteine used to make and replenish glutathione. Good quality ingredients. Also helps to detoxify my liver. Also good for my husband as it helps to break up mucus good quality product, I like that it is an easy to swallow capsule . I would buy this again.

7cce00a2-5418-4d63-b1c4-a66ef9c6c050
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Is there anything it can't do? I'm gonna be completely honest and hope I don't get judged on here, I terribly abused MDMA and Ketamine for a few years a long time ago, after I got sober, I did not feel like myself, I felt like a zombie, an anxious, slow, depressed shall of my old self. Having read some fantastic research and experiences about using NAC to reverse brain damage caused by drugs, I started taking it and felt about 70% better within a week or two, I could not believe such a simple supplement could cause such a drastic effect. It's been a few years now and I still take it almost daily for its anxiolytic effect and as a preload before I drink alcohol (it protects your brain from damage from alcohol too! I usually don't get hungover when I do this) I'm so thankful this supplement exists, I honestly believe it saved my life. This is a fantastic quality of NAC.

e7f36b3a-7b2f-4ef4-b5e9-5498387bcbce
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have previously been using raw NAC powder from another manufacturer, but the taste of raw NAC in water in foul. Switching to tablets has made such a difference and I no longer dread taking the substance. Pretty easy to swallow and no foul taste! I originally started taking NAC for sinus congestion and I routinely use it now at the first sign of any sinus congestion or head cold. It's a substance that has made such a difference to my quality of life. I now tell everyone about it and have put quite a few people onto NAC as well. If you have sinus issues of any kind I can highly recommend NAC!

226cb807-e3c1-43c9-a7d1-adf8357cca66