PL

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love these pills, they’re a life saver for when you want to fix your sleep cycle. I use them when I need to sleep early, they have an almost immediate effect ! This is a good alternative to other drugs, as there is no dependency and your body does not build tolerance to it, so it is basically clean ! It’s cheap and works perfectly, 100% recommended You can vote if you think my comment was helpful :) thanks !

24b05c57-b328-494d-bb6f-943d058c76e4
10b1d7bf-f9fa-4a9b-afa7-f04bd9a75e0d
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Ordered on 20th Nov (Wed) and well received on morning 23rd Nov 2021 (Sat) from South Korea to Singapore. Being using it whenever i have insomnia and it really helps to calm my stress mind and exhausted body. Woke up the next day i don't tired and no side effects whatsoever, just feel refresh. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

5f1624a0-9461-47bd-92c9-0bebd53ec110

Got this fast too! Fast shipping and been taking this everytime I feel like I couldn’t sleep. It really makes you groggy and kind’a floating! But you should really take this everytime you don’t have work so that you’ll just sleep sleep sleep! But too much is bad for your health! Always make sure to do some research!

eb1ffbf5-a05d-4621-af50-e7f33d137a83
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Excellent! Good supplement to have on standby when there is more urgency to have a good and better sleep. I can really feel sleepiness 20 mins after eating one. easy to swallow also and prefer this to the sublingual types as those might leave sweet residual in mouth the whole time of sleeping. It is also the biggest value I am able to find so far.

2cd79127-9a64-4802-81cd-9ff8ce18c605
6618f640-71c2-466d-ac18-1a849417c9b9
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This vitamin is a good supplement for me... It's well-produced and gives me a boost of energy. It has helped me a lot to feel better and I have also noticed that my mood has improved. I have recommended this Vitamin to my friends, who also received positive effects from it .

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I ordered, took the pill and all of a sudden I feel more energetic, stronger and more energetic. I took it for a day and my body felt better immediately. I hadn't really taken vitamins before so this was quite surprising to me. The effects lasted throughout the whole day...I didn't feel like I was taking anything at all when I woke up in the morning

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I highly recommend "this vitamin", it's excellent! I've been taking it for a few years now and I have noticed some definite improvements in my health and well-being. The agent in the supplement is called GHRP-6, which is an amino acid that stimulates the body's own production of glutathione. It also helps stimulate the immune system to fight

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have to say that I haven't found any other product like this. It's the only supplement I've tried that gave me a burst of energy and energy I would never get from caffeine. People always talk about how great coffee, tea, or chocolate is for energy but this one is different.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

First of all i want to say that I'm very pleased with the way the product works. The change in my life has been incredible. I have had a hard time sleeping and this helps me get back to sleep much faster than before. I wake up feeling much better and my husband says my skin looks much younger too. A big difference!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I've been trying for months to come up with something that would be like Adderall without the side effects, and I've finally found it! This vitamin is not only effective, but it has helped me with my ADHD. Thank you for making a great product at an affordable price!