PL

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Trying maca for hopes of pregnancy!

I've read the reviews and seen all of the pregnancy outcomes from trying maca. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby and I am notorious for miscarrying. I'm hoping with maca that my issues will cease to exist and I can have a baby with my husband. I will update my review if its successful! Fingers crossed!

60357ca9-675d-47da-a2f5-0546652c27a4
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This vitamin is very nutritional and helps me improve my brain function and enhance my quality of life. It also makes me feel strong and energized at times. I've noticed a great improvement in my overall well-being as well. I took one tablet every day, which helped settle down my anxiety and make it easier on me to be around people.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I feel like I have much more energy, stamina, stamina and motivation. It has improved my mood, sleeping quality and increased my efficiency in the gym. This product is an excellent supplement to increase your reach on the market. I recommend trying it if you want to boost your performance in the gym or at work.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I've been taking the pills for three months (however I'm not very consistent with it). I've noticed that my periods are alot more regular now..I've heard that maca can help with weight gain hence why I started taking it..I've noticed no changes in my weight but overall I have more energy throughout the day!

d9541ba2-137f-46ae-baf1-3fbe57fb99ba
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Ordered Maca several times already. This time decided to to increase the dosage (taking 3 capsules a day), so bigger amount of pills is needed. Works for me well, provides more energy. Also it is a good adaptogen (I am having issues with adrenal glands and thyroid). Of course, I am taking a number of other supplements: tyrosine, iodine, rhodiola, multivitamins, vitamin D3, probiotics, selenium, vitamin C, magnesium, sometimes ferments

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Form the best brand for supplements, NOW! It packs high levels of iron and iodine to promote healthy cells and to help keep your metabolism on track. Its big doses of potassium help digestion and make muscles happy. Maca is also rich in calcium, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. If you like my comment, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The capsule isolates the strong, unpleasant aftertaste of the maca root so this one is the perfect choice. I took three capsules a day and it really works. Just a reminder don’t take it too late in the evening or you will become insomnia and experience high heartbeat rate

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

A very nice product with powerful results, the quality is very good, the ingredients in it is very good and is working very well in the body. l have problem with my period for a long time now and l was introduced to this product and this is my first time of ordering this product and after few weeks of using it the period was normalized and other problems also was resolved. The supplement does a great job in the body gives energy and also contains antioxidant that helps in a healthy body and the size and taste is very nice really. The benefits in this product are so much but l just mention but a few. lt also has fiber in it that helps in digestion, l have really had a very good change and good results from this product since l stated using it. Am very happy to have found this brand really. Thank you ...

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This vitamin is great, it really works well. I have been using it for a few months now, even the first day it was shipped to me my energy level had noticeably increased. I would recommend this product to anyone!