PL

Posted on May 3, 2022
Recommended for overal health

Those of us who eat meat would ideally have an head-to-toe diet, eating all parts of an animal, but thanks to modern convenience organ meats aren't as freely available in supermarkets as they used to be at the butcher. On days when we don't eat organ meat, we have one of these. They don't taste of anything much so also recommended to people who hate the taste of liver and still want the benefits.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My liver has had problems since I was 20 year's old, & I am 31 now. My hospital is Montefiore, & my Dr. there sad the liver is doing better than the last exam which was 2 year's ago. She told me the Liver Caps are helping so thank you iHerb.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My son has acne since he reach puberty, the acne start getting more and more till it cover his face except his nose.He eat this to cleanse his liver and initially there will be purging.But now that I look at his face, he has Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) usually follows after the acne inflammation has healed, leaving flat, discolored spots.His is red. He started eating this since September.Results show around his 3rd mth of usage.The acne does not come often, slow down and less aggressive.He also takes b5 and drinks lots of water.Washing his face with salicylic acid and apply moisturiser at night.

Absolutely amazing supplement!! It helped me a lot to increase my ferritin levels from 36 up to 58!! Really great, also natural! I guess my body just accepts it well

69ea8e83-a7ea-4cf4-986b-0c2368368371
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

If you don't eat a lot of red meat for health reasons, this quality liver extract comes in small, easy to swallow capsules. Although you can smell them when you open the bottle, you cannot taste them and you do not get reflux unless you take them just before bed (not recommended). I take one a day because I don't eat a lot of red meat and I have IBS and want to improve my nutritional intake. You get the benefits of eating red meat, without having to consume lots of beef. NOW supplements has quality ingredients and their pricing is great.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great product, the taste is not that good but not an issue at all. I feel like there is too little liver in each cap so in order to be efficient you'd have to consume 3~4 caps per day. But as a little boost consuming 1 or 2 caps per day is enough. The only other thing I wish was available to us is the vitamins content of the product. I wanted to know how much vitamin A there is in one cap and I can't find this anywhere

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great quality as always with NOW. I recommend taking it before your meal so you don't have a bad after taste. Liver caps act like a natural multivitamin, because liver has so many nutrients, vitamins and minerals. I take the dosage of 2 caps per day. The size is ok to swallow, not very hard.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I’ve been prescribed fancy Maltofer, which is expensive and gave me some side effects. After 3 months the result was very poor. Although every doctor I talk to seem to be very concerned when I say I use beef liver supplement, it does pretty much the same job for me with zero side effects. Will continue testing.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It’s not to everybody’s taste but has certain health benefits not found in other meats. That’s why we ate it in the earlier years. So get on to these tablets as they are easy to take and will certainly boost your B intake and give you more energy and zest.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

It's the first time I've tried ordering vitamins online from overseas. When I received the product, I felt that this product was worth it. It didn't take very long, about 20 days, and the price wasn't too expensive. Shipping and packing are good.

adc36efd-0303-41e2-83bc-e62cb9730a91