PL

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
The Best CoQ-10

Taken for my heart health. Easy to take. Pleasant taste. The liquid is the best quality for faster absorption and less waste. Have been using this brand for over 5 years. The Best!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

So convenient and easy to take. I mix with my other vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Works to control tremors from Parkinson’s. Best CoQ10 I’ve tried.

Very good and tasty for children!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great product! Tastes great as well.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

I bought 2 bottles for my dad who has got heart problem cause due to his swallowing problem he is NG tube feeding. Before that he used to take oral Cq010 capsule from a reputable brand(Blackmore) but that brand does not have any liquid form hence I trusted this brand Now ingredients are safe. Unfortunately when he started this liquid cq010 for the past 7 days, we realized his stools were turned yellowish and the doctor did a liver test to investigate and found out that all his liver enzymes(AST/ALT/Alakaline/Gamma) are 300 times higher that the normal range. Such readings are worrisome as that means there’s toxic found in his liver hence we were told to immediately stop giving him this supplement. Before consuming this product, my dad’s recent liver function reading was in a normal range but after taking this product his liver enzymes were abnormally high. I hope iHerb community can relook into the well being of the consumers especially of this product’s ingredients.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality, pleasant taste, good for heart health.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

my dad is fond of it! he really feels energetic with this supplement