PL

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Прекрасно!

I am a professional athlete, Greco-Roman wrestler, multiple champion of Armenia, prize-winner of Europe. The benefit is felt by l-theanine helps me train, cope with stress and prepare for competitions. The quality is good, I've tried different l-thianines, but I liked NOW's L-theanine better. The parcel is delivered very quickly, good packaging.

00fa8b25-74f6-4ca6-8da8-13bc754d1205
00304ecd-97c7-4961-8ff4-f008e3aa8db9
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Now l theanine is a great quality supplement for anxiety and stress and the ingredients are extracted from green tea. This version is to be taken with food. Even the scientific journal Nature has published research how the combination of Caffeine and l theanine helps people with ADHD have a cool calm focus as a benefit. There is no smell and taste to the capsules. I have been using this since 2015 and it has always helped. My fitbit shows a lower heart rate in the hours after I take this. L theanihas a half life of 90 minutes so you would have to take another capsule in about three hours. Suitable for Vegetarian diet.

08a71237-68ff-4951-aab3-d9320a1b6f8f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've got to know NOW's L-theanine. It feels like a gift from heaven to my overwhelmed body mind. I take it one in the morning and one in the evening. It relaxes both my body and my mind from thinking too much during this rather “interesting” time. In the evenings one hour before going to bed, I also take Magtein Magnesium (1 capsule) with theanine, which travels through the blood-brain barrier, soothing my mind. I also add two doses of magnesium (- malate, gives energy, - glycinate, helps to relax, - taurate, soothes the body, and - gluconate is well absorbed) for the rest of my body. This also makes my body relax and support normal psychological functions and electrolyte balance. With these activities, I have been able to sleep much more restlessly, and even if I wake up at night, my mind does not go to waste. Interesting to explore and learn about the needs of your own body.

Posted on May 13, 2022

These caplets work great. I pair it with 5mg melatonin and a couple magnesium pills to help me sleep at night and have better energy the next day. This really does help me feel calm enough to sleep and stop those anxious thoughts. The caplets are a good size and not difficult to swallow. Good quality, effective product for a low price.

This has been a life saver for me, I deal with generalized anxiety and panic attacks that started to keep me from wanting to leave the house at times. I didn’t want to take perscription meds until I exhausted all other options so my doc suggest this and gaba. Two 100mg l-theanine in the AM and one in PM. And one 100mg Gaba In AM and 1 at PM. It’s the average starting dose for both if anyone is wondering. You can add or take away as need but if you deal with anxiety it’s worth the money to see if this works as well for you. Do your research but I swear by it, I’ve got everyone on l-theanine now just for the clarity, focus and calm it brings...even if you don’t have anxiety!!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These are working great. Need to cut back on anxiety meds so taking this in between. Previouy ordered 200 mg from another seller but was concerned taking higher mg bc on blood pressure meds so take this in pm with cup of decaf green tea and has nice calming affect. Easy to swallow and has slight green tea taste. I like the Now products. Feel good about the quality. Also taking the Now quercintin for viral protection with zinc.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

2-3 of these in the morning and 2-3 late afternoon really curbs my anxiety. And, if I have trouble sleeping at night due to racing thoughts, I take 1-2 of these and I'm typically asleep in a couple minutes. This is a great supplement to use for occasional anxiety or stressful situations. Yet, it can also be used on a regular basis, if you want. This is a great tool in your arsenal if you struggle with panic attacks or even generalized anxiety. Use it for chronic anxiety or for those times when you just need a little calming. Good stuff!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

One of the most well-researched L-theanine benefits is its ability to promote relaxation and fight stress. It is said to be “a relaxing agent without causing sedation,” meaning it can help improve your ability to deal with stress without making you feel lethargic or tired. If you suffer from nervousness, anxiety, depression or other stress-related issues, you can likely benefit from L-theanine’s relaxing effects, although it likely won’t have a strong enough effect to reduce severe anxiety.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I like the benefit of being more mentally alert as well as more physically relaxed after taking this product, which is an amino acid. The ingredients are all vegan/vegetarian, according to the label, and kosher too, for those who require it. I have always liked the quality of Now Foods capsules, and I have never experienced a bad taste from any of them, including this one.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I was suffering from Anxiety and depressive attack since 15 years ago. I was taking SSRI for 2 years and it was effective in solving the problem so my doctor advise to stop the medication but it was just 2 months the symptoms came back and it was more severe compare to the previous. So I tried L-theanine hoping it will and considering it is natural and less side effective. To my surprise it works and it helps me back on track. I mood feels better and improving everyday. I take 2 tablet in the morning 1 tablet at lunch time and 1 tablet before bed time. It makes me feel relax and have a happy mood. For me it takes 2 weeks before I observe the effect on my mood. I really recommend it as an alternative natural supplement for Anxiety and depression. But you need also to help yourself by taking B-Vitamins, exercise and healthy diet. Thank you iHERB and NOW for this very helpful supplement. I have already place and received my second order. To God be the Glory and more healthy products to come from NOW and iHERB.