PL

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Helps open my methylation pathways

Was recommended this product from my functional doctor to assist with opening up my MTHFR pathways. I have noticed that my periods have been regular for the first time in my life (I’m almost 39). This happened about 3-4 months into taking it. Have been taking it now for a couple of years and I’m not planning to stop any time soon.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This supplement was recommended to me to use by my bio balance practitioner. He recommended particularly the NOW-Foods brand. It's been working very well on my energy levels and mood. (I have bi polar disorder and the bio balance therapy helps me keep prescription drugs to a minimum). I've been taking this NOW-Foods L-Methionine for 4 years now if with great effects. I believe my practitioner would only recommend a quality product. And it has been shown to be.

Methionine helps in the breakdown of fats by stopping their accumulation in the arteries. Methionine is an antioxidant. It may help protect the body from damage caused by ionizing radiation. It may detoxify harmful substances in the body, such as heavy metals. It may also low liver damage from acetaminophen poisoning. Should be taken on empty stomach, 2 capsules a day.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Small tablets capsules and easy to swallow. The serving is two a day. I got this for hair growth and energy and after 2 weeks I feel more vibrant and baby hairs are growing a bit more.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The only amino acid that helps me stop hair loss. I completely forgot about it and have been taking other aminos for post covid shedding. However, only this one has always helped me and as it is now that I’m taking it

Posted on May 27, 2022

If you take acetaminophen on a daily basis consider taking this for few months to help with detoxification. The benefit has been clinically proven to show this amino acid could also have some negative effects. I can't comment on the quality, ingredients, or taste of this but it is easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

finally back in stock! have been using for years but in recent times has been a bit more difficult to get. Glad it's back.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2021

L-Methionine helps with liver diseases (including cirrhosis), dystrophy, and protein deficiency. It also helps vegetarians and people who are not getting enough of this amino acid from food. Helps to improve the functioning of the nervous system and improve the condition of the skin, hair and nails. Provides quick muscle recovery after exertion, increases the endurance of arganism. Recommend!