PL

Posted on Sep 19, 2021
Great tool to fight herpes virus and boost immunity

Each time cold weather is coming to my country I'm suffering from herpes. My face is breaking out with painful herpes pimples. I'm usually taking a good dose of L-Lysine and Vitamin C if I'm feeling muscle pain or this pimple to appear soon, and it works. It helps my immunity to fight viruses. The pill is big but pretty easy to swallow. Please hit like if my comment was helpful. Помогает бороться с вирусом герпеса и улучшает иммунитет. В холодное время года обычно принимаю, чтобы не болеть.

e6d6b5d3-0684-4eb4-be99-deaab4d501c4
Posted on May 31, 2022

This ingredient is new to my daily supplements among the amino acids. I have had skin problems for years. Soon after adding this to my regimen I noticed a benefit. After less than a week the skin rash began to disappear. This quality capsule, small in size brings me more energy and fits well into my diet. Most important of all it has reduced my skin rash.

Lysine is a supplement that I have been adding to my diet for many years. It helps to support collagen production and keep skin healthy. Lysine is a building block for protein. It's an essential amino acid because your body cannot make it, so you need to obtain it from food. It's important for normal growth and muscle turnover and is used to form carnitine, a substance found in most cells of your body.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is an essential amino acid, which means that it is not produced by the body, but must be obtained from food or supplements. Lack of lysine in the human body leads to loss of appetite, excessive hair loss, fatigue, mood swings, reproductive disorders, nausea, dizziness, stress, growth retardation, anemia. Kidney stones are possible. Together with other essential amino acids, lysine is involved in almost every process that takes place in the body and it is extremely important that a person avoids its deficiency. No taste! Medium size and much benefits!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This supplement is hands down the best vitamin I have ever tried. The relief it provides is more noticeable than any other supplements I've tried. Whenever I take this, it feels like my energy level has increased significantly. The quality of life improvements are also noticable!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought it a short time ago, so I haven't been using it for a long time. At the moment I am satisfied with the product. A product with a quality and a price that beats any competition. Satisfied with the products on iherb and the services offered by iherb. Prompt and fast delivery.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

If I take 2000mg of lysine a day when I have a canker sore it heals it much quicker than without. I've tested it to make sure it's not just my imagination and without lysine it took 10-14 days to heal vs 4-6 days with lysine. Good stuff! Also helps with cold sores.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. good for my skin too. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought it for myself to resolve the problem with herpes on my lips. It's really work. I also noticed almost immediately after the first course that my joints began to feel good. I have never taken lysine before. Now I will include in the mandatory list of supplements that I use annually.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

When the L-Lysine brand I had taken for years was reformulated, I discovered this brand & variety of L-Lysine a year ago. This product is odorless and has no taste, the caplets are coated and easy to swallow. I’ve been using this brand daily for the past year and it’s effective. I’ve also found iHerb to have the best price for this product and recently received my second order with no issues. Very happy with the product and service.