PL

Mouse1999
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Brain, Heart, Blood Sugar

I give this to my better half to improve his memory, help his heart and help his blood sugar. He says it gives him energy. He takes it with breakfast so that it does not impact sleeping at night. He gets a lot of things done in the morning but then wants to take a nap in the afternoon. Not sure about giving him more at lunch time to keep him going as it might keep him up at night. He takes this in combination with another supplement. His memory has improved but hopefully will improve even more.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Bought this L-Carnitine for myself & it's my 1st time trying this. It works to my benefit for energy. Just the right composition for my diet. Delivery of package is good. Taste is ok with good quality ingredients which, works not to overpower my other supplements. Better performance for energy, fitness, my workouts, training and basically become a little restless. Recommended 👍🏽

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Bought it for my husband, he's been having a lot more energy since he's taken it. And when I say a lot, it's as in wake up much more early than usual, resist more when doing sport and not only... It's like an energy pill in his case

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

90a81fa9-22ab-4a91-b3c5-d4fae88fdc43
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is an excellent supplement, especially for those that are active and workout. It's integral for those into fitness, and overall health. I take it every day!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I always find Now Foods have great quality products. Being vegetarian I was looking for this ingredient and I love the fact that there are no other ingredients in it. The capsules have no taste and the size is not really small but still fine.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Taking L-Carnitine supplement for auto-immune Graves disease. Hoping to see improvement in muscle weekness. Quality adequate and starting to see improvement after one week, taking one tablet per day.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very good for cardiovascular health, I don’t eat meat that much and this is a pure form of L -carnitine . I take it in the morning and I can feel the energy from it .