PL

Posted on Sep 17, 2021
This may be the missing piece in your life

All my life I have not been able to effectively burn off fats despite much exercise. This supplement helps to solve this problem and also increases your testosterone levels to achieve lean and healthy muscle gain. Positive effects include increased energy during the day, less lethargic, occassional erections. I will recommend this supplement to anyone who has the same as it works like magic.

c2b68599-d269-4a8f-aced-cce40e3f6942
Posted on May 27, 2022

The quality is super good and the ingredients are great the taste is normal and the size is good i take it for fitness life and i will workout to see more result maybe i will do a diet also everyone said that they benefit from this supplement i hope its work to me

ce80444c-7621-4b5f-9a4e-0ff90cb1bd67
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I bought this supplement because I was easily fatigued. After taking it for a few weeks, I feel more energetic and work more efficiently. I take it at least half an hour before doing exercise to increase metabolic rate, and the result did show that it’s useful: I’ve lost 3 kg without changing my daily routine. Highly recommended. Side note: it has a little salty flavour and smells like marine crustaceans, but does not make you uncomfortable swallowing it! You might be more concerned about the tablet size than the taste. If this review helps please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards to buy and review more products :)

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I take this product as a supplement before my fitness workouts and trainings, and I can definitely feel the benefits of l-carnitine. My energy levels are up and I perform much better than before. The ingredients are of good quality and after using other Now products, I definitely trust this brand.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

the quality of this product is great so are the ingredients and the size of the package, it tastes like any other supplement it is great for when you're working for a healthy body, doing a balanced diet, and some workouts to maintain your fitness or a fit body.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have been in an ongoing battle with chronic fatigue. I am on many suppliments, however, I have noticed that this suppliment seemingly disperses energy evenly throughout the day. Before I might have energy (after taking many suppliments) for a couple of hours daily. This gives me an EVEN energy amount nearly all day til about 6-7pm. Which is great! I would be bed ridden after the couple hours before and barely able to move which becomes depressing when your body won't do what you want it to. So, I am very happy with what this suppliment does. Oh, if they would make smaller that would be great as it has got stuck in my throat. I take alot of suppliments and that doesn't happen with other large pills. Please make this pill smaller. Hope this helps someone out there. Goodluck with your health.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It is a great boost to energy. The Size and package were perfect with great combination of ingredients and taste. Great benefits for fitness goals and keep your energized good for all day especially workouts. good diet supplement. Awesome for all kinds of quality training. Recommended to all who go to gym for heavy exercise

Posted on May 2, 2022

It's probably too early to tell however in just over 2x weeks since starting, and I feel as though I have more stamina during workouts. This is a quality product with good taste and dosage / ingredients. Probably need more time to tell if training has been improved and / or diet as a supplement. L-carnitine has many benefits for fitness from a reasonably sized pill / package so time will tell.