PL

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

benefits for your child’s brain improvement , DHA for kids is an important nutrient for brain development, not only for mom and baby, but for children too, especially those with ADHD. . the best fish oil omegas for kids high quality . with good ingredients. good size and package highly recommended . make them smart

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

1b398359-54ce-4d42-8eed-f2efb50497a6
100216bc-f757-496f-8122-e1de87e7d595
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Comes in fish shape. Orange taste. With juicy liquid comes out when you bit the plastic skin. Got a bit fishy oil taste but my kids still like it so much that they ask me to give them to eat everyday. They like it. It is small and easy to eat also.

5b6aa72d-0d16-4062-b68f-f910d0062d5a
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I always try to inrich my kids diet with omega-3 supplements. This time i decided to try this one because of fish shape. My kids really love this shape. But its a softgels not gummies. So not every kid will enjoy with it. My 7 years son is ok with them but small 3 years old is not ready to take them.

62733339-bc3d-4337-8419-fc73d1b10c2a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Now Kids DHA is a good quality good ingredient and good package. They can supports brain health for your kids. We can take 2 soft gels 1-2 times per day. They have benefit for your kids. The soft gels is suitable and easy to swallow I will recommend this supplement to my friend and family.

f41441e7-d3d6-4ce7-8ff7-14718f03db14
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The ingredient of this product is omega 3 with higher DHA than EPA.. The benefit of DHA is good for brain health, the quality of this product is great.. I like the product because the taste is yummy and th fish shape is so cute, so I'm easily give to my kids.. Love it

00a4d005-010e-4bc1-b1f1-c3eeb594764b
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My 3 year old loves this! He will gladly ask to eat this everyday, doesn't taste fishy at all. It's significantly cheaper than other brands as it's not cod fish oil. But I think it's still okay. Convenient to eat (on-the-go as well) unlike those you have to spoon out (liquid form).

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

DHA plays a role in the formation, growth and functioning of the brain. Neurons are protected by a layer of fat, the myelin sheath, which also helps in communication between neurons, making the so-called synapses (the more of them, the faster the thought). Myelin is made up of a combination of a protein (sphingomyelin) and fat (DHA). Our body is rich in alpha-linoleic acid (ALA), the precursor of DHA and through which we are able to metabolize the nutrient in the body. However, the degree of conversion is reduced and, therefore, the intake of DHA is necessary. As the retina is also formed by nerve cells, DHA also ends up having a positive effect on vision. In a child, 85% of the brain will form from 6 months to 5 years, which is why the intake of DHA (70 to 150 mg per day) during this phase is so essential. My son loved the taste of this supplement and how easy it was to ingest!

bought for the first time on trial, but I know about quality of a brand. I give to the child of 10 age on 2 tablets every morning. They look like candies are not big, with an orange flavor on the outside. However, I do not advise chewing, the child did not like it, because inside the fat does not taste very much ,so just swallow while drinking water. I was bribed by the purity of ingredients without additives and dyes, natural composition is a priority. good package and fast delivery. Thanks Iherb💚

8d9a8ba1-2090-49eb-bb6b-74b24db00196
6f96177b-f981-4eb5-bc87-d75c50a4ab92
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This supplement is very useful for our kids' brain, so I bought this for my daughter and happy that the shape is like fish so my daughter is happy to eat too😊 Really different with my omega vitamin when my childhood, it is in liquid and very stench.

dd9c2ca6-f64c-4d27-85b5-75f6ba22ea15