PL

Posted on May 23, 2022

I give this vitamin to my kids. This supplement has an excellent orange taste, smells of orange. The ingredients of the product calcium, magnesium and vitamin completement each other and effectively and positively affect the skeletal system. I I love this supplement because it is both tasty and healthy, and there are never any problems. The quality is excellent.

174267b0-3cee-425a-9e9a-0160a04b67d7

I am so happy when my children and grandchildren take supplements and vitamins with pleasure. This supplement has an excellent orange taste, smells of orange smells reliably. The ingredients of the product calcium, magnesium and vitamin complement each other and effectively and positively affect the skeletal system. I I love this supplement because it is both tasty and healthy, and there are never any problems. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Packaging isn’t the same as advertised but I can only assume this is the newer version since the expiry date is 3 years from now. Good tasting calcium citrate supplement is hard to find and this isn’t our favorite so far. It’s rather sour with a strong calcium taste. Tablets also seem to have oxidized perhaps from the long journey it took to reach south east Asia

fd3c418b-5e52-4eb0-8ba7-256e3bee754c
8ffc2846-fd1a-4220-bdd3-bb700251c9c5
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Excellent! We choose this for my kids, as they don't take dairy food. So, we were very worried about meet them enough calcium. After taking kids cal for about a week, they both looked strong enough, very active and spending more time for doing exercise and outdoor playing. Would highly recommend this for the kids who don't take dairy. Will buy this again.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I give these to my grandson at night. The magnesium is calming, and its a great value to buy in combination. He loves the taste, and asks for his supplements.

Posted on May 30, 2022

These have a nice flavor and seem to work really well. I used them too and noticed my teeth were less sensitive after using them for a month or two.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good source of calcium, magnesium and vit D for the little ones...

cc70e4c7-8cc9-4ace-8162-34b513192f69
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good for kids but my kid does not really like the taste of these tablets and since it is chewable he avoids taking them and i have to force him to take it. If only they could improve the taste as it is chewable

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

a great drug to maintain my health and my family

Posted on May 14, 2022

Lovely vits for my toddler, they tastet fruity, he loves them and he increased his apetite.