PL

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have been taking these for a few months now and definitely notice a difference in my knees. After completing a difficult workout program, my knees were killing me and I was struggling to walk and do every day tasks without them locking up or causing me pain. Since taking them I no longer have pain and the clicking is gone. I would definitely recommend these supplements!

Posted on May 29, 2022

my daughter has JIA and sometimes her meds dont help her fast enough. ever since she startes taking these, her pain is much lower. there is no taste and pills are easy to swallow so we see a lot of improvement and effect on her joints. she is 12 and she has no trouble taking these, so i believe ever younger age could benefit from this. it helps a lot with joint pain

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Glucosamine is a monosaccharide that is produced by cartilage cells (chondrocytes) from glucose and glutamine. Glucosamine is a source of collagen for cartilage tissue and promotes joint regeneration. When there is enough of this substance in the body, the restoration of articular cartilage begins. In addition, glucosamine has mild anti-inflammatory effects.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I've been taking NOW Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg. (two tablets in the morning and two at night) for over 20 years. It keeps my joints happy.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I USED TO BUY THIS. FOR MY MOM VIA IHERB. MY KNEES HAVE BEEN REALLY HURTING SO ORDERED SOME FOR ME. I SWEAR I CAN TELL A. DIFFERENCE AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT!!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Have yet to try . Package well packed . Hopefully it will help to improve knee mobility. No taste . Can anyone educate me , the difference between glucosamine sulfate and glucosamine & chondroitin with MSM ? I have osteoarthritis, researching for the best option. Thank you.

8fbb53ce-fd09-4d3d-bfe3-be6bb13eede7
ad3b83e2-b462-496f-823e-07d3f6a12d04
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love NOW products! I have been taking this product for 20 years after a diagnosis of early onset arthritis. I couldn’t hold the steering wheel of my car at that time. This supplement alone has me fully capable. Good stuff!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I bought it for my mother who has a worn spinal disk. The pills have had a good effect on him. They are easy to take because of their size. Its ingredients are vegetables which I find super great. I will buy it again

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

In the past, I had ordered this from another company. Recently, I couldn't find it on that website so I decided to try I iHerb and I'm glad I did. It's a good product at a good price.